Twitter: Could Kellen leave for Boise?

cern

Reaction score
You forgot to use the sarcasm font.
I did not. I meant every word. I believe he's an excellent oc. Who's better. Steelers just lost to same Bengals team we recently beat. He's coached a team with 5th and 6th tackles, backup guard and backup qb. Throw in a rookie wr. The 2nd string te. No sarcasm intended. We need to keep him.

quickccc

Reaction score
Watch us re-hire Linehan if Moore leaves.

Jerry: "I like the way he kisses my behind."
Stephen: "Plus, he's cheap!"
Jerry: "How bout you Big Mike, would you like Scott Linehan as your O-ffensive Coordinator?"
McCarthy: "I'm not sure Mr. Jones, would I?"
Jerry: "Yes Mike, yes you would."

Sarcasm aside..should chargers fire coaching staff and MM hires former packers long time ol coach James Camden, we could see Joe Philbin assume the OC role
Brad Mussshemier could also factor as a possible OC promotion.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
HC job
Why wouldn’t he
Major step up the ladder and greatly increases his chances of being a NFL HC

Moore has at least at times really moved the ball here. A more complete season with some playoff success and he'll get HC offers in the NFL. Everyone wants the hot up and coming guy.

Still, a university HC gig can be gold if you can keep the program working. Big fish, small pond. Great quality of life.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I wonder with the Boise State coach leaving how this effects the incoming class next year. I think they had the #1 recruiting class in the conference. Wonder if any of them would decommit now.

Shane612

Reaction score
Kellen Moore should leave, the first chance he gets.
Why stay here and become the scapegoat?

TLAMGUY

Reaction score
Hate to lose him but this might be too good to pass up. Alma mater - check, Head Coach - check, 1.5 million (or more) a year salary - check. Preflight complete. Thank you Mr. Jones but if you could step out from in front of the aircraft, that would be great...ya.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He’s a top 5 OC imo
What?

What?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Proof

Reaction score
That’s how highly I think of him.

to be clear tho, there’s guys like Andy Reid, Kyle Shanahan,Sean Payton etc that I’m not counting since they’re hc’s

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeee!

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
The biggest and quickest names being thrown around here right now are Andy Avalos (former Boise State and current Oregon defensive coordinator) and Kellen Moore. Also some talk about Dirk Koetter (former Boise State head coach and current Falcons OC).

I know Moore loves the Boise area but I just cannot see him leaving an NFL position to become a head coach at Boise State. I'm just not sure that would be an ideal climb up the career ladder. Maybe if Boise State was in a better conference. I guess time will tell. It will be interesting and I can at least say at this point that I'm glad to see Harsin on his way out, despite some success he had here. Good luck Auburn.

Though, part of me would be entertained with Moore leaving just to watch you all complain about the next OC in the same manner. :laugh:
There is not an OC or DC fans like on any message board in the country. When team is good, fans say it’s players. When team is bad fans say it’s because of coaches.

Here’s a hint: it’s ALWAYS at least 80% players and 20% coaching. Does anyone think Belichick and McDaniels just forgot what they were doing?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
HC job
Why wouldn’t he
Major step up the ladder and greatly increases his chances of being a NFL HC

What does the Boise HC job pay?
What is Moore making as OC now?
Which job takes up more time?
Which is a better place to live, Dallas or Idaho?
Hardest part of coaching college is recruiting. Is Moore good at recruiting? If not, then he will fail as a college coach. Need to get the players. How does one get the players? Time-consuming visits and talks compete with under the table money and other shenanigans. Saban is not so much a good coach but he and his assistants and rich alumnae are really good recruiters.

cern

Reaction score
Jerry can give Kellen a hefty raise and add the title of asst hc to entice him to stay. Just as he did will mcclay.