Twitter: Could Kellen leave for Boise?

Gaede

Reaction score
Moore has been doing a good job. Would not like to see him go but I'd expect him to, if this Boise one comes available

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree, keep Dak and Moore together and go break some franchise records.
disagree if Dak cant pick up MM offense in one offseason he not worth keeping either..:facepalm:o_O

the offenses are not that much different and from what i heard the plays are all renamed anyway, its not the same verbiage from 2019 so MM already has his imprint in the scheme and calling plays is not out of his wheelhouse..

cowboyec

Reaction score
I live in Boise, and he's who alot of people want, some want a coach without BSU connections, though. Harsen went there, Kellen, etc..anything possible though.

He did turn down a OC job at Washington, and he would be taking a big paycut here. Boise State is broke, and at the moment has no Athletic Director.
any rumors about Petersen returning in either role?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Perhaps it's a win-win. It makes sense that a guy like Moore would have multiple good options. He's a good prospect and he's probably gonna be a good HC.

I think it's really important either way that he get experience outside Dallas. Seeing how it's done/taught/ran elsewhere is so valuable in all walks of life but especially when your boss is a narcissistic billionaire like JJ.

Boise would give him a chance to see and run an entire program/team w/o NFL type pressure to immediately win. If he does do well, trust me, the NFL will find him in a few years. Remember, pretty much went from playing to OC with exception of a couple of years.

Hardline

Reaction score
red-carpet-gif-10.gif

Beaker42

Reaction score
I think considering we’ve had 4 QB’s and 8 or so oline lineups the offense has been fairly good
The fumbles aren’t really on the OC
No, the fumbles aren’t but the crappy overdone bubble screen calls are. Would be addition by subtraction.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Crap, that loss now guarantees Jerry will sign him to a 5 year extension just to make sure no one else can take his homegrown “genius” away

conner01

Reaction score
the run game has suffered and i saw it in 2019 since Moore came ft OC and its got worse..if we cant blame the OC for fumbles we can for his 6 Fullback run plays he calls every game..im not scared of losing him and having MM hire a OC that helps out but Mm call the pays again..I like Moore but hes still not a complete coach yet..he need to find beter run schemes to fit our players etc
We don’t have 6 FB runs for the season let alone every game

blueblood70

Reaction score
We don’t have 6 FB runs for the season let alone every game
the play calls are for Fullbacks that is my point they are using our Rbs like Fullbacks

no creativity, mostly some HS Run plays ..its disjointed such good Pass coordinator but the run scheme is piss poor..sorry but its fact..

Cmac

Reaction score
…..willing to help move. Seriously, this is the opportunity to gain the much needed experience. Those plays will work in the Mountain West.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The biggest and quickest names being thrown around here right now are Andy Avalos (former Boise State and current Oregon defensive coordinator) and Kellen Moore. Also some talk about Dirk Koetter (former Boise State head coach and current Falcons OC).

I know Moore loves the Boise area but I just cannot see him leaving an NFL position to become a head coach at Boise State. I'm just not sure that would be an ideal climb up the career ladder. Maybe if Boise State was in a better conference. I guess time will tell. It will be interesting and I can at least say at this point that I'm glad to see Harsin on his way out, despite some success he had here. Good luck Auburn.

Though, part of me would be entertained with Moore leaving just to watch you all complain about the next OC in the same manner. :laugh: