Could this team go 0-16

calico

Reaction score
Don't want to panic or over exaggerate, but could this team lose every game this season based on the play on Sunday.

I hope not.

Imagine how bad things could get here
Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

Flamma

Reaction score
Don't want to panic or over exaggerate, but could this team lose every game this season based on the play on Sunday.

I hope not.

Currently there are 15 teams that have a chance at going 0-16.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Nah. Just 9-7.

With the extra playoff team I would take 9-7. Unless the Cowboys look a lot better on Sunday and get a win I think 9-7 is going to be a real challenge. The defense looks to be a major issue and the OL isn’t what it was a few years ago.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was wondering this myself.. Kinda hoping we lose this week so we can tank rest of season. Mccarthy knows he's got this year to throw away and completely rebuild with high draft picks.

And why are you here?

Whyjerry

Reaction score

I hope not.

Theoretically they could. Half the league could. The number of times it’s happened in the history of the league gives me confidence it won’t happen.

8-8 is another discussion.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I hope not.

No.
Such an irritating post.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
That actually might be the best thing. Get some high draft picks. We will need about 3 years of high picks to rebuild this defense and Oline. Might as well trade Cooper, Zeke, Dak, Lawrence.

After you said what has to be rebuilt your bright idea is to make that even harder by trading away good players making more positions that will need replacing. The object is to fill needs not create more needs.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You clearly can't detect sarcasm

Ah yes, there's nothing in the title or your opening remarks that hints that you're being sarcastic. Only after THIRTY EIGHT people agreed that this is the dumbest thread in a very long time do you now say oh it was sarcasm.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

I hope not.

Good will get the #1 pick in the draft. Some team will mortgage the bank to get Trevor Lawrence - possibly two 1st rounders, 2 2nd rounders and probably more. Plus by then Dak won't get a big contract. He'll sign for much less. If not we can still get a good QB in the later rounds. This is a deep draft for a QB.

We don't need a Trevor Lawrence in this team. We just need a dependable QB.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Not sure about 0-16 but 1-15, 2-15, 4-12, 9-7, 10-6, 12-4..all still possible... right now leaning on the other side but far from done (if the season goes all the way of course).
I'm reasonably certain We won't be going 2-15:p

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me just how quick some here are so quick to give up and after a SINGLE game are crying the sky is falling and have written off the season. What's even funnier is these same people swear to be real loyal Cowboys fans. With fans like that the Cowboys don't need trolls from other teams.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I hope not.

Would be better than 8-8 or 7-9 as at least we would have the no 1 pick in the draft......QB anyone?