Could this team go 0-16

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I'm required to examine the bios of posters? :muttley:

Sorry, but a lot a of people post here and I haven't the time (nor desire) to get to know their tendencies. That said, I have noticed that you think you're some football guru, breaking down all-22s as if anything posted here matters in real life. At the end of the day, you're just like the rest of us. My apologies, Braveheart.
Did I reply to you?

Did I tell you that you what you should do?

If nothing here matters then why are you here reading posts and replying to them...

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You're, right. Should've also brought up the possibility that next year's team could go 0-16 as well.

That would have got the sarcasm across.

You mistake that others would take that as being OBVIOUS sarcasm instead of just another person bashing the Cowboys.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Entertaining the possibility this team going 0-16 is not dumb at all. I suggest you wake the hell up and jump off this sinking ship that's well on its way to sinking. She's going down. Maybe a win or two will be had but that's still not good. If you want to stay on board to experience those couple of wins then that's your own idiocy to be had. I'm off this wagon, enjoy the crash.

Ah yes another 1 game 1 loss and the sky is falling. Make sure you're in your under ground bunker by kickoff time you wouldn't want to get hit with any of that falling sky.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Enjoy the crash, I'll be back as a fan in 2021.

Fair weather fans are on the same level as fans of other teams. Why waste your time and just go find a team you can be a real fan of. A fan that REMAINS a fan win or LOSE.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Did I reply to you?

Did I tell you that you what you should do?

If nothing here matters then why are you here reading posts and replying to them...

Do we have to wait for an invitation to reply to any comments?

Did Jake tell you what to do?

Does everyone that reads or replies to comments here for whatever reason need to clear it with you and get your permission first?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do we have to wait for an invitation to reply to any comments?

Does everyone that reads or replies to comments here for whatever reason need to clear it with you and get your permission first?
Yes and yes Wee Boy.