Courtland Sutton will wear a Star

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I agree, but again, sometimes you don't have the option to trade back and you have to take your guy.

Sutton, Moore, LVE, Evans, Payne, Hernandez, Wynne...all these dudes are late 1st/early 2nd for me.

The positions we need help on are all shaping up to be similar grades IMO.
I'll Take Moore, Evans, Payne please.

blueblood70

Reaction score
they will not take a WR in the first UNLESS all the big name BAP on their defensive board are gone..heck if ridley and Hernandez are the only bAP left at 19 when they pick i bet they take the G..they realize as most of the sports world that its a log jam with WR who all grade out best in round 2 why reach..you have Chark, Sutton, miller, Moore, ridley, and Kirk all have about a true 2nd round grade, one of them will be there at 2 and or 3 ..if not your consolation prize is St Brown in the 4th 3rd at the highest if we are desperate.. we will not pick a wr at 19..if we do ill eat crow..also if we do the other issue is ridley or moore taken at 19 puts huge pressure to be the next Dez or Irving here and that could spell doom immediately if they struggle early given this fan bases reactions to Dak etc blood will be in the water :p) best to take a guy at 50 less pressure..

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I agree, but again, sometimes you don't have the option to trade back and you have to take your guy.

Sutton, Moore, LVE, Evans, Payne, Hernandez, Wynne...all these dudes are late 1st/early 2nd for me.

The positions we need help on are all shaping up to be similar grades IMO.
I agree actually.
Doing mocks with like 4 or 5 different guys boards I generally come to same conclusion.
I either have to reach at 19 or draft someone who fell that I don;t believe will actually fall.
But I love the value at 25-62.
So I'd be trying to trade down and then also trade up.
Say 25, 50, 61. Give up 19 and 137.
I target guys you list plus Hurst at 25.
50 gives me hope at OG, WR, LB, S too.
61 is another shot at a faller who was on my list for 50.

But you do have to find a taker, I get that. I am open to slots 22-31 though. I am looking enough teams to feel a trade can happen.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I'll Take Moore, Evans, Payne please.

Fair enough, but as mentioned those dudes are all around the same range as far as value goes.

They all have their issues which keeps all of them from being solid, top 20 selections.