Cowboy fans are some of the worst

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cowboy fans deserve the label of among the worst in the NFL. Many here exhibit why. We lost our best CB before the season started. We were without arguably our best LB and DE for the first 4 games. We lost our best WR and one of the best in the NFL in week 1. We lost our starting QB and one of the best QB's in the NFL in week 2. Those are just the major injuries as there were many more. Yet most fans here gave up after Tony went down and we lost 7 in a row. Many before even that when we still had a legitimate chance to win. Those who did are quitters and examples of how to be loser Cowboy fans and disgust me and are an embarrassment to Cowboys nation. And that's putting it nicely.

black label

Reaction score
giphy.gif

khiladi

Reaction score
Cowboy fans deserve the label of among the worst in the NFL. Many here exhibit why. We lost our best CB before the season started. We were without arguably our best LB and DE for the first 4 games. We lost our best WR and one of the best in the NFL in week 1. We lost our starting QB and one of the best QB's in the NFL in week 2. Those are just the major injuries as there were many more. Yet most fans here gave up after Tony went down and we lost 7 in a row. Many before even that when we still had a legitimate chance to win. Those who did are quitters and examples of how to be loser Cowboy fans and disgust me and are an embarrassment to Cowboys nation. And that's putting it nicely.

Excuses, excuses, excuses... every year it's the injury excuse... We needed 1 win without Romo. And you guys believed that Romo would run the table when he came back and you were wrong and we got embarrassed, and now your back to your excuses again...

Your fandom isn't superior than any of ours, so cut the BS..

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

So calling out fans about their opinions, makes you one of the 'best', not one of the 'worst'?

Craig

Reaction score
I dont disagree about the crappy aspect of some dallas fans, but every fan base is the same...except jacksonville's. They dont have a fanbase.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Maybe the fans that thought the season was over when Romo went down knew something you didn't.

Clearly they were correct. I thought they would win 2 of those games, but clearly that was overly optimistic.

I hate it when people think you can only be a fan if you are Ra Ra with your head in the sand the whole time. There is nothing wrong with being realistic with your expectations, while still wanting them to win every week.

khiladi

Reaction score
This is basically just another Garrett-homer post..

Maybe Garrett is so sloppy as a coach and his crappy scheme pre-disposes guys like Romo to injury. I mean it's not like Romo has to wait, while Dez and T WIlliams are running their "outside the stadium, doing loops around Jerry's World" routes.. Oh, actually he does...

lostar2009

Reaction score
Maybe they saw the writing in the wall? Come on Weeden as a starting qb is depressing.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
How come when Browns, Eagles, Bills, Lions, etc. fans are self-loathing, it's seen as endearing?

When Cowboys fans are self-loathing, it's OMG! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR ENTIRE FANBASE! COWBOYZ 4 LIFE, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS JUST A HATER!

This team has done NOTHING to be proud of since 1995. Don't give me all this crap about the Cowboys winning culture and history and whatever....look at the product that's being put on the field today. The Browns have a rich history of winning as well but none of their fans are holding on to that. No, whatever this team has done in the past has nothing to do with what they are today.

Dez can't get open outside of the red-zone, Tony is being shown for what he is and always has been, Greg Hardy is a headcase drain on society who's grossly outstayed any welcome he had (never should have been there in the first place), our offensive line has bought into their own hype and are getting pushed around, our coach dials up the same sorry-*** game plan every week and expects other teams to not catch on to what he's doing...the list goes on and on.

RS12

Reaction score
Let me guess. The worst fans are the ones who dont think Romo is the best QB in Cowboy history.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
How come when Browns, Eagles, Bills, Lions, etc. fans are self-loathing, it's seen as endearing?

When Cowboys fans are self-loathing, it's OMG! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR ENTIRE FANBASE! COWBOYZ 4 LIFE, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS JUST A HATER!

This team has done NOTHING to be proud of since 1995. Don't give me all this crap about the Cowboys winning culture and history and whatever....look at the product that's being put on the field today. The Browns have a rich history of winning as well but none of their fans are holding on to that. No, whatever this team has done in the past has nothing to do with what they are today.

Dez can't get open outside of the red-zone, Tony is being shown for what he is and always has been, Greg Hardy is a headcase drain on society who's grossly outstayed any welcome he had (never should have been there in the first place), our offensive line has bought into their own hype and are getting pushed around, our coach dials up the same sorry-*** game plan every week and expects other teams to not catch on to what he's doing...the list goes on and on.

Tony wasn't healthy. That is what was shown.

PAINFROMUKRAINE

Reaction score
I will admit that I have been a terrible fan since the end of the 2013 Season. I wanted Garrett fired because he a below grade HC. Jerry got fancy with this hire and he just cannot admit that he made the mistake. I cringed during the 2014 Season because I knew it was not the norm for a team under Garrett. I want him fired and Jerry owes it to all Dallas Fans to give us the Best Head Coach possible. I do not want a"trainee" or Princeton Smart - Football Stupid HC. I want somebody like Sean Payton. So Jerry, cut out the nonsense, put your big boy pants, and get me a HC that adds value to this Team. I do not need a HC that is a handicap to the Team. The talent is there but the window is closing for Romo and Witten. Eat the remaining years of Garrett's contract and prove to every Dallas Fan that winning the Super Bowl in more important than saving money and swallowing your pride. I will have more respect for Jerry than every before if he drops the hammer on Garrett after the season.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
To keep this post short I will say this; Garrett is NOT an NFL coach and never has been. Never liked his style and never will. He doesn't have what it takes and lets Jerry put his two cents in on everything, something a real coach wouldn't allow. Garrett is here because he's a "yes man", not because of his coaching.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Excuses, excuses, excuses... every year it's the injury excuse... We needed 1 win without Romo. And you guys believed that Romo would run the table when he came back and you were wrong and we got embarrassed, and now your back to your excuses again...

Your fandom isn't superior than any of ours, so cut the BS..

Your actions as a fan proves that it is.