Cowboy fans are some of the worst

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How come when Browns, Eagles, Bills, Lions, etc. fans are self-loathing, it's seen as endearing?

When Cowboys fans are self-loathing, it's OMG! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR ENTIRE FANBASE! COWBOYZ 4 LIFE, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS JUST A HATER!

This team has done NOTHING to be proud of since 1995. Don't give me all this crap about the Cowboys winning culture and history and whatever....look at the product that's being put on the field today. The Browns have a rich history of winning as well but none of their fans are holding on to that. No, whatever this team has done in the past has nothing to do with what they are today.

Dez can't get open outside of the red-zone, Tony is being shown for what he is and always has been, Greg Hardy is a headcase drain on society who's grossly outstayed any welcome he had (never should have been there in the first place), our offensive line has bought into their own hype and are getting pushed around, our coach dials up the same sorry-*** game plan every week and expects other teams to not catch on to what he's doing...the list goes on and on.

I will say this, before the season if your opinion on something wasn't "Go Cowboys ", its was pretty tough sledding

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's why a rant zone was created. For the people who want to complain loudly and often.

Some posters don't like to read that day after day. We all want our team to do well. We all know when it's a major fail like this season. Some people act like they do hate the Cowboys.

I was told by a wise board member it's tough around here after a loss. Boy was he right!

CWR

Reaction score
Cowboy fans deserve the label of among the worst in the NFL. Many here exhibit why. We lost our best CB before the season started. We were without arguably our best LB and DE for the first 4 games. We lost our best WR and one of the best in the NFL in week 1. We lost our starting QB and one of the best QB's in the NFL in week 2. Those are just the major injuries as there were many more. Yet most fans here gave up after Tony went down and we lost 7 in a row. Many before even that when we still had a legitimate chance to win. Those who did are quitters and examples of how to be loser Cowboy fans and disgust me and are an embarrassment to Cowboys nation. And that's putting it nicely.

I agree! I'll admit I always feel we have a chance, until it's flat out too late. We all knew it was over when Carolina started putting it on us. Some really poor decisions were made this off season. We grossly miscalculated back up Qb, Joseph Randle and punt/kick returner. I say Randle because DMC hasn't been bad. That being said he hasn't been great either. Also the loss of Callahan apearently hurt more than expected. That being said we lost a ton of players and never had a chance to roll this season. We couldn't play our football and it's very hard to reverse coarse and right the ship at the point we were at. I don't think last year was a fluke. They could've played with and beaten anyone last year. All of our drafts, coaches and players didn't all suddenly begin to suck. We were dealt a bad hand on top of a few bad decisions and we didn't have enough time to get it right. Next year we will go back to the good old last place schedule and we will bring reinforcements. The bigest question I have is who will we find to back up/replace Romo. He isn't going to stop getting injured at this point. If we can find that player we will once again compete.

The worst thing about all the *****ing on here is that a year ago they were all praising the organization and JJ was GM of the year. Now one season later the entire organization is a bunch of bums. I'm pissed too and I have my doubts but I refuse to forget last season happened like many in here have done.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
We'll all still be Cowboys fan although I've been accused of not being a "real" fan.

I've never seen the team in a SB. One day!

You just hate the way this season has folded out. Diaster!

bkeavs

Reaction score
Cowboy fans deserve the label of among the worst in the NFL. Many here exhibit why. We lost our best CB before the season started. We were without arguably our best LB and DE for the first 4 games. We lost our best WR and one of the best in the NFL in week 1. We lost our starting QB and one of the best QB's in the NFL in week 2. Those are just the major injuries as there were many more. Yet most fans here gave up after Tony went down and we lost 7 in a row. Many before even that when we still had a legitimate chance to win. Those who did are quitters and examples of how to be loser Cowboy fans and disgust me and are an embarrassment to Cowboys nation. And that's putting it nicely.

I'm a horrible fan

I appreciate you pointing it out for me

I will give myself 30 lashes while looking at pictures of Jason Garrett
Thank you again

egn22

Reaction score
Why watch if after the injuries you've decided you're content w losing for the remainder of the season?
You already have an excuse built in and you're just watching.... Clapping.... Enjoying the mediocre play calling and watching losses pile up

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I call it like I see it.

Yes, the injuries derailed our year. Anybody with any common sense knows that.

With that being said, I think it is also apparent that Jason Garrett is not good at what he does. Forget the ability to put an identity to his style of football, whatever that is. Also forget the fact that he is consistently outcoached and is clueless on how to implement in-game adjustments. The man can't even manage a game correctly. He doesn't know when to call a timeout. He doesn't know when to throw a challenge flag. He can't get a handle on when to go for it or when to run or pass.

He is one of the problems here. He has had ample time and talent to have way more success than he has had and the fans are getting tired of it. That's just reality. It's not me being a quitter.

You'd figure that the types of teams he actually played on when he was a player would have given him some idea of what type of football team to build and run. It's obvious now that none of his playing experience has given him a clue.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Don't let Hostile see this thread.
He is a huge JG supporter.

You guys have had some pretty unusual circumstances.
Only true problems with your team are play calling and lack of depth.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I dont disagree about the crappy aspect of some dallas fans, but every fan base is the same...except jacksonville's. They dont have a fanbase.

No, not really. As much as it hurts to say this, Saints fans wouldn't turn on their team under these circumstances. They went 40+ years never winning a Super Bowl and still sold out the Superdome.

Dodger12

Reaction score

You are the worst kind of fan, as well as poster to boot. You have no argument so you just want to disparage other posters who may not think like you and, unfortunately, this place gives you a forum for your public stupidity. You have no clue about this team or it's history and most, if not all of your posts are all about attacking fans and nothing about football. You act like if we all wish for a win, it'll happen, like we're part of the "force" and we can will the team to victory. You're a child and an excuse maker. You're embarrassing yourself.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You are the worst kind of fan, as well as poster to boot. You have no argument so you just want to disparage other posters who may not think like you and, unfortunately, this place gives you a forum for your public stupidity. You have no clue about this team or it's history and most, if not all of your posts are all about attacking fans and nothing about football. You act like if we all wish for a win, it'll happen, like we're part of the "force" and we can will the team to victory. You're a child and an excuse maker. You're embarrassing yourself.

No, I just want to win.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Yea Cowboy fans are some of the worst. The ones that are happy at remaining mediocre and yell at others for voicing their opinion on the state of the team.

A-freaking-men. Im sick of the Kool Aid drinkers who refuse to criticize the team because of the misguided notion that being a fan means unquestioned support for everything the front office does, coupled with a total detachment from reality.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You don't know a thing about winning. You've never been a fan of this team when it was winning SB's. You accept mediocrity and that's the worse kind of fan their is. Go root for the Browns or the Raiders. They're more your style.

Ok.