Cowboy Tweets 10/20

phildadon86

Reaction score
Jason Garrett seems to do worse with more time. Against Detroit in the playoffs we came out flat and Detroit was all over us, against Green Bay the first playoffs we came out slow but caught fire pretty quickly, Green Bay the second time let’s just say we came out unprepared. I’ve never seen a coach who tries to get cute when the recipe was already shown earlier in the season. Out of bye weeks we look disorganized as well. It’s a trend

waving monkey

Reaction score
Jason Garrett seems to do worse with more time. Against Detroit in the playoffs we came out flat and Detroit was all over us, against Green Bay the first playoffs we came out slow but caught fire pretty quickly, Green Bay the second time let’s just say we came out unprepared. I’ve never seen a coach who tries to get cute when the recipe was already shown earlier in the season. Out of bye weeks we look disorganized as well. It’s a trend
I have watched this also.I am sure Garrett is trying to correct the problem.

Last edited:

Plankton

Reaction score

To be fair, against Detroit, the Cowboys didn't have a week off. Green Bay and Seattle had the bye weeks.