Cowboy Tweets 10/20

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL, it would be boring if we always won. I love the LOOOOOONG process. Again, LOL
I don't know .. I think "Process #5" was much more exciting than the current process .. I forget which number we're on now .. :D

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
A top-ten offense that's going to have to take Witten or Elliott off the field in favor of Ryan Switzer, mind you. It's unclear why they won't. Probably the 'imagination' thing you've identified here.
A top-ten offense that's going to have to take Witten or Elliott off the field in favor of Ryan Switzer, mind you. It's unclear why they won't. Probably the 'imagination' thing you've identified here.
No, you take the body catcher off the field. Problem solved.

Reactions: BAT

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, you take the body catcher off the field. Problem solved.
The problem with that is that TWill runs predictible routes.

If the Cowboys #1 WR ran precise routes, it would be easier to use young players like Brown/Switzer or a big play but inconsistent route runner like Butler as the #2 WR.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And is the fact Swtizer couldn't solve this himself an indication of a wonderlic score and ability to solve problems on the field? :huh: :muttley:

Just proof that football-smarts and real world intelligence is not the same.

I think a lot of guys that we consider smart players would actually be a bit dumb in the real world.

Plankton

Reaction score
Is it the channel or how he connected the cables.

If your cable box is showing an SD channel, it will either pillar box it or letterbox it.

NFL Network is sent as an HD output only that the cable system downconverts to SD. It's sent out as 16x9 full, which the cable system will downconvert as same.

When watching it on an HDTV set, it will letterbox the SD feed. On my cable system, NFL Network SD is on Ch. 168, and HD is on Ch. 169. He probably had it on the wrong channel.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If your cable box is showing an SD channel, it will either pillar box it or letterbox it.

NFL Network is sent as an HD output only that the cable system downconverts to SD. It's sent out as 16x9 full, which the cable system will downconvert as same.

When watching it on an HDTV set, it will letterbox the SD feed. On my cable system, NFL Network SD is on Ch. 168, and HD is on Ch. 169. He probably had it on the wrong channel.

It's not like that on DirecTV. HD or SD is based on the setup, not the channel.