Cowboy Tweets 10/20

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Look, we clearly both are NOT coaches, or we wouldn't be here bashing personnel decisions on the interwebs. I would just like to see some creativity out of our offense, something other than a predictable jet sweep.
We don't need to be coaches to understand personnel groupings.

Proximo

Reaction score
Look, we clearly both are NOT coaches, or we wouldn't be here bashing personnel decisions on the interwebs. I would just like to see some creativity out of our offense, something other than a predictable jet sweep.

Through 5 games (especially the last 3) we have one of the best offenses in the league. And they're getting better as the year goes on which is great.

So, either we aren't nearly as predictable as you think,

Or, we've done such an amazing job of scouting and acquiring talent that teams can't stop us anyhow.

Pick one.

CCBoy

Reaction score
When a veteran tank commander says it, who are you to dispute it?

No, I'd never heard that claim. And it's stupid, anyway. Of course the team knew going in who they'd take between Taco and Watt. How could they not?
105 mm or 120 mm?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Do you think possibly the coaches have a good understanding of the players tendency and conditioning eat that's gives some insight into their decisions I
I don't think Switzer has shown much of anything to be getting upset he hasn't been more involved. Especially 5 games into the season.