Cowboy Tweets 11/22

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks.

This is the correct interpretation.

I *hate* it when people on the internet intentionally misunderstand the obvious and sarcastically answer a point that wasn't made. I mean, the text is right there. And the reality is, people are stupid enough that a significant minority sees it and thinks 'yep.' Jesus.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Aside from the debate on who was open, I don't like the play design. Witten has routes where he can go left or right depending on the defender. Why not have Witten have some kind of hot route option here that has him run to the left flat where the safety can't get to him in time? Witten runs right by the guys blitzing - he should be ideally headed away from the safety coming in to cover him. He should turn left, not right. I would think Dak could audible to that also.
it looks to me like they said, Dez go deep, the rest of you meet in the middle of the field and bring your defender with you. Dez, here comes your 50/50 ball.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Cowboys were favored by a point when line opened. If Tyron can play that should move the line back towards a pick 'em by game time.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Their best move may have been simply swapping 3rd round picks for Jernigan. The guy has been the final piece on a dominant DL next to Cox.

It's not that hard to see why the Eagles have turned everything around since last season : (
Look at what they have done - outside of the draft, Jernigan, Jeffrey, Ajaii (?)
I thought after last years draft we were close, one more defensive heavy draft and we would be a dominant team. Now, again, too many holes have creped up and I don't think we are close at all.
As much as I hate the Eagles, this is how you offset the draft ... we could learn from this. But will we ...