FEATURED *** Cowboys 2017 Draft Day One thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Why not watch Twitter then? In 3-4 years draft won't be on TV.
It's not broadcast on twitter. People on the teams or people on the networks leak out Team A picked Player B and it leaks out to the public. I watch the draft for a reason. I want to see the picks. Not read a random *** comment in a thread or on twitter when the mods had specifically warned multiple times not to spoil the picks.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don't claim to know more than anyone, but if your combine numbers are not great, and your stats are not great, and your film is not great, welllllllllllll, hmmm.
I hope he turns out to be great but it was a reach.

You're free to like or dislike the pick, but NFL.com has only 8 players in the entire draft - all positions - with a higher grade than Charlton. It was not a "reach" at 28.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You're free to like or dislike the pick, but NFL.com has only 8 players in the entire draft - all positions - with a higher grade than Charlton. It was not a "reach" at 28.
When people don't like a pick they claim reach........don't waste your time

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
It's not broadcast on twitter. People on the teams or people on the networks leak out Team A picked Player B and it leaks out to the public. I watch the draft for a reason. I want to see the picks. Not read a random *** comment in a thread or on twitter when the mods had specifically warned multiple times not to spoil the picks.

Thats why i switched from espn to NFLN. Espn was showing the players on the phone before beeing drafted. Wth? Kills everything.

I then switched to NFLN on my phone and basically turned off any notifications from cowboy app / espn bc i knew my feed was gona be sumwhat behind. Oh n most importantly, i stayed off this site.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Thats why i switched from espn to NFLN. Espn was showing the players on the phone before beeing drafted. Wth? Kills everything.

I then switched to NFLN on my phone and basically turned off any notifications from cowboy app / espn bc i knew my feed was gona be sumwhat behind. Oh n most importantly, i stayed off this site.
I like the discussions with people during the draft. It's part of what makes it fun. I just wish the handful of people who were spoiling the picks would have the courtesy to do it somewhere else.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I still can't believe our VP of Personnel stated they should get a really good CB at the bottom of round 2. Who does that? What a colossal moron.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I still can't believe our VP of Personnel stated they should get a really good CB at the bottom of round 2. Who does that? What a colossal moron.

I don't know why they think they have to tell everyone exactly what we are going to do.

Thats why Atlanta did that yesterday.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
I like the discussions with people during the draft. It's part of what makes it fun. I just wish the handful of people who were spoiling the picks would have the courtesy to do it somewhere else.
put a few 10 minute bans on them or something and they'll stop it.

Pants

Reaction score
Actually scratch that and make it....

Washington A+
Philadelphia B+
Dallas C+
N.Y. Giants C

I give Washington a C+, this guy isn't gonna pan out in my opinion...and I would give the Giants a "B"

Status
Not open for further replies.