FEATURED *** Cowboys 2017 Draft Day One thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wow...shocked the Saints didn't select...Jordan Willis DE Kansas St.. The rumor was they really like him. Didn't see the Ryan Ramczyk OT Wisconsin coming...

So who's left? Floaty's top 10

1.Obi Melifonwu FS/CB Connecticut
2.Forrest Lamp G W. Kentucky
3.Malik McDowell DT Michigan St.
4.Cam Robinson OT Alabama
5.Dalvin Cook RB Florida St.
6.Jordan Willis DE Kansas St.
7.Tim Williams LB Alabama
8.Isaiah Jones WR E. Carolina
9.Raekwon McMillan MLB Ohio St
10. Budda Baker FS Washington

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Bowser or Willis slid to 60, I might still take one of them. LOL
Id take Bowser. Bowser is a Leo. Bowser can play SAM on run down with Taco at RDE, and shift Bowser to RDE and Taco to LDE is sub packages

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Lots of good players left. I feel good about a CB I like being there at 60. Just hope they take the right guy.

mmohican29

Reaction score
4.9 @ projected 6'6 280 lbs isn't bad folks. He'll need coaching, but his ceiling might be Pierre-Paul level. He got great coaching @ Michigan as well.

coult44

Reaction score
It isn't Watt. It's only been spoiled by 12 different people already

How is it spoiled if everyone is watching and listening to the same coverage. Are you coming here to watch for the pick, or are you watching the same networks we are? I'm confused!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Id take Bowser. Bowser is a Leo. Bowser can play SAM on run down with Taco at RDE, and shift Bowser to RDE and Taco to LDE is sub packages

Completely agree. Bowser essentially would shore up our front seven.

Running downs -- Charlton, Collins, Thornton, Irving, Lee, Smith, Bowser. You can mix Crawford and Lawrence in there as well.

Passing downs -- Bowser/Mayowa, Crawford/Irving, Collins/Paea, Charlton/Lawrence, Lee and Smith.

I would love having the ability to mix and match those combinations more than getting a corner or safety in the second, but I'm doubtful that Bowser lasts that long and I'm doubtful we pick him if he does since we need secondary help, too.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
How is it spoiled if everyone is watching and listening to the same coverage. Are you coming here to watch for the pick, or are you watching the same networks we are? I'm confused!
It's spoiled because tv and radio is behind 2+ picks for commercials and money. It gets leaked on twitter and *******s come in here telling the picks early. The Cowboys weren't even on the clock on tv when the first person posted it in here.

Reaction score
Trade up in the second for McDowell if he slips past the first half of round 2 (for possibly 2017 4th and 2018 4th/5th)? I think McDowell is even more of a war daddy than Taco. I know we need some secondary help, but Taco/McDowell would be a huge haul. Talk about transforming a unit over night. We could always go CB/S in round 3.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I will wait and see. I know some had Taco high and some in bottom of first but good value at 28 period. People say we don't take pass rushers in the first......well now we have

Status
Not open for further replies.