Reaction score
1st Round: No. 24
2nd Round: No. 56
3rd Round: No. 88
5th Round: Comp Pick (Connor McGovern)
6th Round: Comp Pick (Dalton Schultz)
7th Round: No. 234 (Raiders)
7th Round: No. 245

Possible additional 7th comp pick for Noah Brown.
big dog are those accurate? especially the comp picks? I would think Schultz may net us a higher comp pick than a 6th, don't you?

Sydla

Reaction score
PFF estimated a 5th for McGovern and a 6th for Schultz. NFL.com ran an article a few months ago, I believe, where they projected 6th rounders for both. PFF tends to be pretty good at this so I would assume a 5th for McGovern.

MikeT22

Reaction score
PFF estimated a 5th for McGovern and a 6th for Schultz. NFL.com ran an article a few months ago, I believe, where they projected 6th rounders for both. PFF tends to be pretty good at this so I would assume a 5th for McGovern.
Yes. It could be a 5th and 6th. Could also be just 2 6ths. Also supposedly a possibilities of a 7th for N Brown.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
1st Round: No. 24
2nd Round: No. 56
3rd Round: No. 88
5th Round: Comp Pick (Connor McGovern)
6th Round: Comp Pick (Dalton Schultz)
7th Round: No. 234 (Raiders)
7th Round: No. 245

Possible additional 7th comp pick for Noah Brown.
Has this come out as official?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wouldn’t have to trade back more than a couple or 3 spots to get something on around the 4th given for Lance.
It depends on who Dallas wants supposedly there are multiple centers and offensive tackles to choose from.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Unless you're moving near or to the top of the draft---which we aren't--you can't decide to trade down or up until the draft is in progress.

If a player you have graded top 15 drops to the mid 20s you certainly aren't trading down.
If all the players you feel deserve to be taken in the 20s are gone when you get there, well, trade down.

Status
Not open for further replies.