Cowboys 30 visits tracker

garyv

Reaction score
The Cowboys should trade all of their picks for the next 20 years to draft these guys with the top 8 picks in the the 2022 draft.
  • Tyquan Thornton, Baylor-4.28 seconds
  • Velus Jones, Tennessee-4.31 seconds
  • Calvin Austin III, Boise State-4.32 seconds
  • Danny Gray, SMU-4.33 seconds
  • Bo Melton, Rutgers-4.34 seconds
  • Christian Watson, North Dakota State-4.36 seconds
  • Garrett Wilson, Ohio State-4.38 seconds
  • Chris Olave, Ohio State-4.39 seconds

Honestly a sneaking pick that could be solid
  • Danny Gray, SMU-4.33 seconds
Excellent and gets open and makes tough catches

cowboyec

Reaction score
by my count...
☆30 visits☆
offense:
wr treylon burks arkansas
wr chris olave ohio st
og kenyon green texas a&m
te jalen wydermyer texas a&m
te cade otton washington
te jalani woods te virginia tech
defense:
de/dt demarvin leal texas a&m

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
by my count...
☆30 visits☆
offense:
wr treylon burks arkansas
wr chris olave ohio st
og kenyon green texas a&m
te jalen wydermyer texas a&m
te cade otton washington
te jalani woods te virginia tech
defense:
de/dt demarvin leal texas a&m
Was Sam Williams announced as a visit?

Xavier187

Reaction score
I think Wydermyer would be a great TE.

He can give u 5 to 10yds and hard to bring down. He may not be fast but his hands are good if not great.
And his run after the catch well its like a bulldozer running down hill no CB or S is gonna wanna be in front of him. I would take him in the 3rd or trade up from those 5ths to get an early 4th and snag him. He has good sideline awareness and that's what Cooper had. They aren't alike by no means but this type of player fits what Dak needs. Schultz in the middle and Wydermyer on the sides

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I think Wydermyer would be a great TE.

He can give u 5 to 10yds and hard to bring down. He may not be fast but his hands are good if not great.
And his run after the catch well its like a bulldozer running down hill no CB or S is gonna wanna be in front of him. I would take him in the 3rd or trade up from those 5ths to get an early 4th and snag him. He has good sideline awareness and that's what Cooper had. They aren't alike by no means but this type of player fits what Dak needs. Schultz in the middle and Wydermyer on the sides

Lul, whut?

exciter

Reaction score
He is that type of player, however, when we got rid of Dez he lost a step and wasn't as explosive.
No, they got rid of Dez because he quit during the middle of a series, went to the sideline screamed at his teammates and cried. He then had a TD pass bounce off his face mask… All in a game with playoff implications. Everyone from players, to coaches, to management, and fans were tired of his immature, childish antics!

Cowboyny

Reaction score
No, they got rid of Dez because he quit during the middle of a series, went to the sideline screamed at his teammates and cried. He then had a TD pass bounce off his face mask… All in a game with playoff implications. Everyone from players, to coaches, to management, and fans were tired of his immature, childish antics!
That did attribute to it, but his career pretty much was done after he left, especially when he ruptured his achilles.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There is something missing. Watch his 2020 tape and you will see it

It’s not surprising at all. Every year prospects rise and fall dramatically.

Look at all the supposed 1st round QBs that were discussed during the college season. Now, there may be just 1-2 QBs taken in the 1st round.

Xavier187

Reaction score
It’s not surprising at all. Every year prospects rise and fall dramatically.

Look at all the supposed 1st round QBs that were discussed during the college season. Now, there may be just 1-2 QBs taken in the 1st round.

I get that I just know I would still draft this dude in the 4th if not the 3rd. It just seems like in the combine and his pro day he wasn't running full blast