Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree to terms with Dontari Poe

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
And still we wait, how much offset language can they be talking about ?
Jesus, just. Get. It. Done.
For crying out loud.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Almost 350 pounds, you'd think this guy would be like a Bulldozier..Stats are pretty lame.. http://www.nfl.com/player/dontaripoe/2533435/careerstats
This defense has been needing a Trash Can Full Of Dirt for so, so very long,,, now we might have a Roll Away Dumpster full Of Cement.... Im not being facetious or sarcastic at all...
that's Risens job... lol...
I actually love this, and Sydia can now take joy that he converted me...

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
This defense has been needing a Trash Can Full Of Dirt for so, so very long,,, now we might have a Roll Away Dumpster full Of Cement.... Im not being facetious or sarcastic at all...
that's Risens job... lol...
I actually love this, and Sydia can now take joy that he converted me...

I hear ya, well 2 added big boys in the middle now, hope it makes us much better...

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Almost 350 pounds, you'd think this guy would be like a Bulldozier..Stats are pretty lame.. http://www.nfl.com/player/dontaripoe/2533435/careerstats
Stats don't matter when it comes to a nose tackle. His job is to eat double teams, plug the run and push the pocket on passing plays.
He can do all of that well and never show up on the stat sheet.
He'll allow the LBs to have a clean shot at the RB, he'll allow other D-linemen to get one-on-ones and he will take away the QBs ability to step up into the pocket.

Londonboy

Reaction score
get_on_with_it.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Stats don't matter when it comes to a nose tackle. His job is to eat double teams, plug the run and push the pocket on passing plays.
He'll allow the LBs to have a clean shot at the RB, he'll allow other D-linemen to get one-on-ones and he will take away the QBs ability to step up into the pocket.
Why couldn't you have told Marinelli this?

RayA

Reaction score
Exactly,outlaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.