Cowboys and Brandon Weeden agree to 2-year deal

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
Here is a picture of Smokin Weeden from a month ago. Looks like he has been drowning his sorrow in 5 Guys.

w300-3b39c74bbb7bf96b25b15493f76b2961.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wilson may work well with him I don't know. Frankly Wilson has not had a lot of great QB to work with. Henson out of football before returning to football, Hutchinson same way. He did work with an UDFA who became a pretty darn good starter. So who knows.

By the time Wade Wilson came back to Dallas Romo was already starting.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
By the time Wade Wilson came back to Dallas Romo was already starting.

Yeah half a season and Wade has been with him the rest of the time. I'm sure like everything else you think Wade Wilson stinks that is your right to feel however you choose

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
No biggie...you have to have a backup QB and Orton still has no clue what he's going to do and you can't just sit and wait, they have a roster to put together.....after reading some of the responses here it seems some were expecting a perennial pro bowler to come in here and backup Romo....but it comes from the posters you expect it to come from, so meh

chicago JK

Reaction score
So far we've turned DeMarcus Ware into Jeremy Mincey, Jason Hatcher into Terrell McClain and possibly Kyle Orton into Brandon Weeden.

I may have to lower case letter my GO COWBOYS! this year if this keeps up.

It will be scary who we sign when the free agent talent actually dries up.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
browns fans are excited to see us use weeden!

off browns board....

"Man, I hope the Cowboys end up having to use him. It would bring my great joy. **** that team."

lol

That sig pic is hilarious!

:D

Deep_South

Reaction score
Oh my. I think I'll be walking around town wearing a Weeden replica and a bag over my head.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I'd be more encouraged about this guy if I was hearing "poor dude he's really good & he was stuck on that sorry Browns team."

Instead I'm just reading he's just bad.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah half a season and Wade has been with him the rest of the time. I'm sure like everything else you think Wade Wilson stinks that is your right to feel however you choose

No. I was just correctly pointing out that by the time Wade Wilson arrived, Tony Romo the UDFA was already groomed into his starter role by someone else.

I'm a stickler for facts.