Cowboys and Brandon Weeden agree to 2-year deal

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Welcome Brandon!

815001286.gif
Looks kind of like that Romo to the skins play.

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
I'm ok with it we need arms this offseason and if he can develop playing at 3rd sitting or back up if Orton retires I'm all for it, he was in bad teams in Cleveland.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Every time I've watched him play he looked incompetent and lost.

Didn't he play lights out against us for a half? I'm not sure if I'm remembering that to be so. Anyway the talking cowboys crew said it didn't mean Orton was retiring, but they had to limit Romo's throws in camp and in case he gets hurt again.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't he play lights out against us for a half? I'm not sure if I'm remembering that to be so. Anyway the talking cowboys crew said it didn't mean Orton was retiring, but they had to limit Romo's throws in camp and in case he gets hurt again.

Maybe that's the thinking this offseason. With our DL talent we may not have to make the QB's wear a red jersey this year.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Just think of the entertainment value if he gets in!

What is it with Jones and the ginger QB's ?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
lol how did i know we were going to sign this scrub first. Did anyone in the nfl other than the cowboys even want this guy? I mean the browns cut him lmao

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Every time I've watched him play he looked incompetent and lost.

Well, one of the few decent games he had was against Dallas in 2012. He will probably come in and tear it up this against this defense.