Signed by Cowboys ***Cowboys and QB Dak Prescott have agreed to new contract***

khiladi

Reaction score
I hear that! They are going to have to shut this forum down when this team goes 8-8 with a 42 million dollar QB. I'm gonna be looking to bloody some noses in this forum.

8-8 with an OL that only gave up 23 sacks in 2019 for a QB who basically led the league in completion attempt, next to probably only Winston. In an offense built on running plenty of deep routes and play action.

And nobody knows the state of the now...

HungryLion

Reaction score
I hear that! They are going to have to shut this forum down when this team goes 8-8 with a 42 million dollar QB. I'm gonna be looking to bloody some noses in this forum.

Ahhh. Rooting for the cowboys to do poorly. So you can smack talk and “bloody the nose” of fellow
Fans on a message board.

Now that’s solid priorities and the mindset of an emotionally strong person if I have ever seen it.

khiladi

Reaction score
Todd France is the greatest agent ever... Man, sign me to his agency... He could probably get me a couple million a year from the Jones boys for sitting at home during COVID.

ESisback

Reaction score
The Jones are bigger buffoons than I thought. First, 10 years of Garrett getting paid millions, to this mediocrity at QB...

But believe me, as the Ls pile up I’m going to be enjoying such a comically idiotic move..

Why would a real Cowboys fan enjoy watching the Ls pile up?

Bigdog

Reaction score
I don’t like this at all. Now I have to go to work tomorrow. I was anticipating it will go down to the wire tomorrow. Thanks Dak. Thanks Jerry.

khiladi

Reaction score
Why would a real Cowboys fan enjoy watching the Ls pile up?

Ls are as close to inevitable with this mediocrity. So I might as well enjoy the comedy that is going on in Dallas, instead of crying about it.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
So, they held out all this time and then gave him everything he wanted anyway. *** was the point?

Dumbest front office in sports by far.
Duuuhhh..... because he had BONES STICKING OUT OF HIS LEG.

Maybe they wanted to see how that little scrape turned out?

blumayne38

Reaction score
... overpaid now the pressure is on him. He’s gonna have to perform.

Adreme

Reaction score
He only counts 22 million against the cap this year confirmed by the team. Two voidable years at the end to dump cash. That’s about 12-13 percent.

Also that statistic is nonsense when you realize that we only started the rookie wage scale about 9 years ago and it was only full phased in (as in all the old contracts out) about 5-6 years ago. Its such a small sample size that trying to base a trend off of it is nonsense. Now if you want to look at divisional round or even championship games, the latter of which the Cowboys have not done in a quarter century, then we have a bit more data to draw from and with that data we see that there is a mix of highly paid QBs, and young stars on rookie deals, but that having a quality QB is the most important factor.