News: Cowboys Appear to Be Moving on From Dez Bryant

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I don't see the Hurns signing as moving away from Dez. I do see that when ratings/clicks suck the media will say something about the Cowboys.

jnday

Reaction score
Dez must not be leaning the route tree fast enough under the new coach. I thought the meeting with Dez and Jerry resulted in Dez staying if he worked hard to perfect his routes. He may not be capable of running a full route tree.

Verdict

Reaction score
Dez must not be leaning the route tree fast enough under the new coach. I thought the meeting with Dez and Jerry resulted in Dez staying if he worked hard to perfect his routes. He may not be capable of running a full route tree.

Well walking and chewing gum at the same time seems problematic for Dez.

Zordon

Reaction score
I don't know about that. Something is up. Another move seems inevitable whether it's Bryant, Beasley or Williams.
I think this is all a big play to force him to take a big paycut. Down to $8-$10M.

Jerry isn't giving up his biggest cash cow and Jason isn't going into a make or break year without his best receiver.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Why do you think they'll keep him one more season? Cutting him makes sense at this point, keeping him does not.
You can't expect it to make sense Jerry likes Dez and he thinks this is a Super Bowl year it is possible they cutting or Trading but I doubt it

khiladi

Reaction score
And he was RELEASED by the Jaguars.. people so blinded in their hate of Dez, they think a thirty deception WR who was released by a team with non-prolific offense is going to replace Dez, without even getting into contract implications..

lukin2006

Reaction score
I am kind of hoping we keep him. If Hurns can be a legit number 2, maybe it opens things up for Dez.

kskboys

Reaction score
I don't I don't know if Dez will be a Cowboy next year or not, but I think Stephen's strong words about Dez a short time ago which were not flattering were genuine and passionate. Dez is on very thin ice.
Yeah, that's one of the signs that makes me think he's gone.