Cowboys are currently 2.5-point underdogs for their Week 1 game

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Ya well like most of our so-called Studs they only exist in our homer minds...............CD is no Jefferson or Hill not even Brown.
Know to go MIA in games with good defenses.............
How dare you? :muttley:

https://ds.static.rtbf.be/article/image/770x433/1/4/8/892f32d8b3f44fdd449c0f4eb84dc53f-1666545395.jpeg

shabazz

Reaction score
Ya well like most of our so-called Studs they only exist in our homer minds...............CD is no Jefferson or Hill not even Brown.
Know to go MIA in games with good defenses.............
Keep in mind who's in charge of getting him the ball

JBS

Reaction score
I thought home field advantage was 3 points, and the way we played last year on the road, you would think it would be higher.

So they must believe we have the better team.
Almost nobody in the nfl gets 3 pts for home field anymore. 1.5-2 is average

shabazz

Reaction score
ESPN Analytics on the NFC East in Week 1....

Cowboys 51% chance to beat Browns.
Eagles 59% chance to beat Packers.
Giants 55% chance to beat Vikings.
Commanders 35% chance to beat Bucs.
Really....if I was a betting man I'd take the Browns, Packers, Vikings and Bucs and screw the points.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Nick Chubb not playing will help the Cowboys run defense
Yea. But we've known since last year he wasn't playing.

I'm not really concerned about the Browns' offense, to be honest. I don't think Watson has the arm strength to hit much over the top - though we don't really know - so Dallas should just be able to crowd the box all day anyway.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
We should win this game going away. Watson hasn’t played much ball since he was in Houston and the few games he has played he was pretty bad.

_sturt_

Reaction score
I remain unpersuaded that our rookie LT is going to get through a game with the DPOY w/o having had 4 or more plays of some negative significance.

Worse still, if the knee situation gets exacerbated and forces us to put a 2nd year 5th round pick (!) in there as his replacement... I'm going to up that to 8 or more plays.

Our collective risk aversion... team and fans alike... seems about like a 17 yr-old heading out to the other end of town for a drag race after a few beers. Tempting fate like this to wag its fickle finger at the Dallas Cowboys 2024 edition is bold. And we should have had a real vet in the house that could, at least, provide some insurance.

slick325

Reaction score
They should be 3 to 4 point dogs, tbh. If the Browns didn't have the injuries they have it would probably be in that range

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I remain unpersuaded that our rookie LT is going to get through a game with the DPOY w/o having had 4 or more plays of some negative significance.

Worse still, if the knee situation gets exacerbated and forces us to put a 2nd year 5th round pick (!) in there as his replacement... I'm going to up that to 8 or more plays.

Our collective risk aversion... team and fans alike... seems about like a 17 yr-old heading out to the other end of town for a drag race after a few beers. Tempting fate like this to wag its fickle finger at the Dallas Cowboys 2024 edition is bold. And we should have had a real vet in the house that could, at least, provide some insurance.
Garrett has success against every LT in the league. It's no more of a risk for Guyton than basically anybody else.