Cowboys are currently 2.5-point underdogs for their Week 1 game

Jarntt

Reaction score
It's interesting that it was +2.5 before the Chubb out and CeeDee in news came out and didn't change. I bet the Cowboys right after CeeDee signed. I think it's a total tossup so I took the points

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
If the Cowboys win it'll have to be through the air. Our RB room isn't going to move the football against the Browns. Before the game even starts the Cowboys are forced to be one dimensional on offense. This could lead to a lot of sacks and picks.

We did catch a big break in that Chubb is out. Our defense will most likely have to win this game for us.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I thought home field advantage was 3 points, and the way we played last year on the road, you would think it would be higher.

So they must believe we have the better team.
They don't give 3 points for HFA anymore. It's usually 1-2 points now, depending on the location.

Qcard

Reaction score
Every time I think I've seen the most ridiculous post, you somehow manage to outdoo yo-self....... ta ta Tad
Eureka!!

As soon as my posts are no longer ridiculous to Dak Haters I'll highly likely reevaluate my life .. Thank God for the Sabbath :grin: :lmao2::lmao2:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Browns win that game by more than two touchdowns.

Just a real shellacking.

Player of the game: Armani Copper.