Cowboys book reveals Jerry Jones is 'averse to starting over with a new coach'

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We're just jealous because he's a billionaire and a HOF'er who has the post popular sports franchise in the world.:rolleyes:

GenoT

Reaction score
No surprise here...been saying this since Jason Garrett survived the 8-8 three-peat.

Jones is 76yo and the longer Garrett stays, the harder it will be to let him go — especially when firing Jason after all these years will be a very public admission that Jerry was wrong about JG being capable of taking the Cowboys to a SB.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry's Team Jerry's RULES....the victims are us who continue to financially and spiritually give our support year in and year out with the end result being a major Snow Job.....Garrett is just another piece on the Jerry daily chess board of living his dream owning and running his favorite Toy our Cowboys...and the sad part is Stephen is next to play (GM) with the Toy then another Jones jeez its like a Kingship Empire where Blood not qualifications count on who's the GM of the franchise.......anyway.....My compliments to all of you Cowboy brothers as we continue to bleed for the Star we love so dearly love even in the face of such inept leadership at the helm.....Viva....

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jerry's Team Jerry's RULES....the victims are us who continue to financially and spiritually give our support year in and year out with the end result being a major Snow Job.....Garrett is just another piece on the Jerry daily chess board of living his dream owning and running his favorite Toy our Cowboys...and the sad part is Stephen is next to play (GM) with the Toy then another Jones jeez its like a Kingship Empire where Blood not qualifications count on who's the GM of the franchise.......anyway.....My compliments to all of you Cowboy brothers as we continue to bleed for the Star we love so dearly love even in the face of such inept leadership at the helm.....Viva....
There's just no hope here.

Plankton

Reaction score
What's his style?

Very pro-Giant, and wrote in a tone that was completely dismissive of Romo as a player. Absolutely no objectivity when looking at Dallas through a Giants lens, and his writing in The Catch was very poor.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as Jerry has that attitude this team will lose a lot of fans and will not be getting any new fans.

So glad I sold my tickets rights. I tell myself that pretty much every day.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Very pro-Giant, and wrote in a tone that was completely dismissive of Romo as a player. Absolutely no objectivity when looking at Dallas through a Giants lens, and his writing in The Catch was very poor.
Interesting.
Over the top kind of guy, or someone trying to pass as objective, but with a slant?