News: Cowboys CeeDee Lamb to be even more toxic in 2022

basel90

Reaction score
When the Cowboys selected Oklahoma’s CeeDee Lamb with the No. 17 pick of the 2020 NFL draft and assigned him jersey No. 88, he was destined for the top rung. Having Cooper on hand allowed Lamb time to develop into the the group leader. The time has come for Lamb to assume the mantle of WR1.

Let’s take a deep dive into Lamb’s resume to see how that may pan out for the Cowboys in 2022.

Through two seasons, Lamb has amassed 153 receptions, 2037 yards and 11 TDs. That’s an average of 76.5 receptions, 1018.5 yards and 5.5 TDs a season.

How does that compare to other notable No.1’s through two seasons?

Cowboys CeeDee Lamb to be even more toxic in 2022 (yahoo.com)
so he compares better than dez , amari and devante adams and his catch % is top tier compared to these . that is fabulous, he could do more if he has a top tier passer

Doomsday101

Reaction score
so he compares better than dez , amari and devante adams and his catch % is top tier compared to these . that is fabulous, he could do more if he has a top tier passer

He has a QB who can get him the ball Dak 68.8 completion rate was 4th in the NFL. I'm sorry not trying to turn this in to a Dak thread, god knows we have enough.

Skillit

Reaction score
He catches the ball just fine. A couple less drops would be great. I think people forget that Cooper was infamous for all his drops. Although as a Cowboys it didnt show up like it did for the Raiders.

lol, this is our world in a nutshell:
A: He needs to catch the ball better.
B: He catches just fine, a couple less drops would be nice.

This is why I hardly post. Some of y’all argue just to hear your mouth make noise / get finger exercise.

basel90

Reaction score
He has a QB who can get him the ball Dak 68.8 completion rate was 4th in the NFL. I'm sorry not trying to turn this in to a Dak thread, god knows we have enough.
dak cannot deliver against the good teams and this has been documented . he is good when the running game is humming and the other team cannot pressure him. this is where most of the stats for dak occur , or in futile comebacks.
But under pressure and against good caliber defenses , well , we have seen the results. 23% win rate and 50% or less QB ratings. see the last playoff game or the glaring performances vs the broncos ( game was over by halftime before dak got a few TDs in garbage time ) , and against the cardinals etc . etc

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I'm starring to get annoyed at Ceedee fans and him. It's year 3. I better see the dawg everybody said he was

Batman1980

Reaction score
I'm starring to get annoyed at Ceedee fans and him. It's year 3. I better see the dawg everybody said he was

Considering where we drafted him, I expected at least Dez Bryant 2.0. At this point, I'd even take Antonio Bryant in his prime over CeeDee.

Bates

Reaction score
Considering where we drafted him, I expected at least Dez Bryant 2.0. At this point, I'd even take Antonio Bryant in his prime over CeeDee.

Lamb has significantly more catches and yards thru 2 years than dez did. Like 50 more catches and 500 yards.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dak cannot deliver against the good teams and this has been documented . he is good when the running game is humming and the other team cannot pressure him. this is where most of the stats for dak occur , or in futile comebacks.
But under pressure and against good caliber defenses , well , we have seen the results. 23% win rate and 50% or less QB ratings. see the last playoff game or the glaring performances vs the broncos ( game was over by halftime before dak got a few TDs in garbage time ) , and against the cardinals etc . etc

well documented by talking heads here? lol Dak has put up good numbers in past games vs good team as well. Last playoff game vs SF? so I guess Rodgers really sucks since they sacked him 5 time just like Dak and GB had 1 TD on the game. NE ranked 4th in the league in defense and yet Dak put up 445 yards with 3 TD on that game

nobody

Reaction score
Lamb has significantly more catches and yards thru 2 years than dez did. Like 50 more catches and 500 yards.

Dez didn't have a QB 1 on the other side drawing attention away from him, did he? Lamb had Cooper. We'll see what Lamb does. I think he'll end up an amazing receiver, I just don't think he was ready to #1 yet.

Kwyn

Reaction score
When the Cowboys selected Oklahoma’s CeeDee Lamb with the No. 17 pick of the 2020 NFL draft and assigned him jersey No. 88, he was destined for the top rung. Having Cooper on hand allowed Lamb time to develop into the the group leader. The time has come for Lamb to assume the mantle of WR1.

Let’s take a deep dive into Lamb’s resume to see how that may pan out for the Cowboys in 2022.

Through two seasons, Lamb has amassed 153 receptions, 2037 yards and 11 TDs. That’s an average of 76.5 receptions, 1018.5 yards and 5.5 TDs a season.

How does that compare to other notable No.1’s through two seasons?

Cowboys CeeDee Lamb to be even more toxic in 2022 (yahoo.com)
What’s up with the clickbait insertion of this word “toxic”

Next thread up “Gallup poised to make big return and expected to be a locker room cancer and serial rapist”

whoops, I meant to say “he’s going to have a big year”.

Bates

Reaction score

Next thread up “Gallup poised to make big return and expected to be a locker room cancer and serial rapist”

Yo! Your atleast a day late on this thread. Toxic doesn’t mean what you think in this context. Read the article. It’s saying lamb is good

Bates

Reaction score
It’s a ridiculous and stupid label for a star intended to get clicks.

I agree with this statement. What a stupid metric name but the author didn’t invent the metric.

Bates

Reaction score
Dez didn't have a QB 1 on the other side drawing attention away from him, did he? Lamb had Cooper. We'll see what Lamb does. I think he'll end up an amazing receiver, I just don't think he was ready to #1 yet.

yeah I get that. I wasn’t giving my opinion on which receiver is better. I was throwing stats (facts) out to show the OP what a ridiculous comment he made comparing lamb to Antonio.

ProfessorO

Reaction score

Just read the article. Toxic isn't meant as clickbait. It's in reference to a stat created by Brian Billick and featured on NFL dot com several times.