Cowboys Chargers Preseason on NFLN (sopcast channel here)

StylisticS

Reaction score
DALLAS D;2183234 said:
it looks much clearer in the vlc, thanks, just hope my internet connection is better by the time the boys play...

Do I have to download VLC to get it to play in regular screen? Because it's a blank screen when I don't maximize the screen but it shows up when I maximize it.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
If your sopcast isn't working, try www.channelsurfing.net.

The first link works for me just fine, with no downloads needed.

NFL Network had better switch over for the start of our game -- or at least show the start when they replay it on Monday.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2183241 said:
Thanks, STAR GAZER.
Ditto!

This is great! The more people get logged in the better the feed gets.

SG is the man.

:)

GO Dallas Cowboys!!!

DALLAS D

Reaction score
StylisticS;2183257 said:
Do I have to download VLC to get it to play in regular screen? Because it's a blank screen when I don't maximize the screen but it shows up when I maximize it.

Im using cowboyfan81's feed. I have windows vista and it seems to have conflict with stargazers. It works without full screen. The vlc player is nice because it lets you size the screen, but you can do that on the unattached windows media player screen using cowboyfan81's feed

dacarmelking210

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2183263 said:
If your sopcast isn't working, try www.channelsurfing.net.

The first link works for me just fine, with no downloads needed.

NFL Network had better switch over for the start of our game -- or at least show the start when they replay it on Monday.

Thanks, bro! It works perfectly.

dre1614

Reaction score
DALLAS D;2183272 said:
Im using cowboyfan81's feed. I have windows vista and it seems to have conflict with stargazers. It works without full screen. The vlc player is nice because it lets you size the screen, but you can do that on the unattached windows media player screen using cowboyfan81's feed

What channel is cowboyfan81 feed on?

AussieFan

Reaction score
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/58329

this is working better for me than Stargazers feed. Also when i detach window and use my own media player (VLC) this actually works. For some reason VLC or infact any external media player doesnt work with Stargazers feed.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Okay guys I reset the feed for the game. I want a fresh feed for the Cowboys game.

DALLAS D

Reaction score
not cool., the game is already rolling and here they are with the deadskins

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm not going to broadcast this game. Too many of my seeds disappeared to view the other broadcasts that several members have posted. Again, I cant get my feed off the ground when everyone jumps ship.

This has happened before, so I'm going to leave it up to the outside sources for our games here at the forum.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2183480 said:
Hey guys. I'm not going to broadcast this game. Too many of my seeds disappeared to view the other broadcasts that several members have posted. Again, I cant get my feed off the ground when everyone jumps ship.

This has happened before, so I'm going to leave it up to the outside sources for our games here at the forum.

I see, pulling a Crayton. You know, pulling up short while heading into the endzone. :yousuck: