Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy said QB Dak Prescott is having his best offseason program that we've had

shabazz

Reaction score
Didn’t they say this last year and the year before also?
Yup they did......but on paper, they had better rosters.

I've been a Dak critic but they haven't given him a great chance of sucess with this current roster......perhaps it by design. Jerry is capable of this kind of gerrymandering .

Let's spell it Jerrymandering for these purposes

Qcard

Reaction score
Oh.....being divisive again?

Grow up
Dak Haters Goalpost Era is Over....there is NO more room behind End zone...

Trey Lance bandwagon is the biggest grift ever. Sell those narratives in an NIL Era :lmao: :lmao:

JBS

Reaction score
McCarthy is a good coach. Your name calling says a lot about you.
Good coach lololol..is that why he’s one of the lowest paid coaches in the nfl after years of experience? Also has no contract after 2024…don’t be mad at me he’s fat

irishline

Reaction score
“having his best offseason program that we’ve had”

What does that even mean?

86acee7726c9c65027a50e5ec706237f1f587fbf.gifv

rambo2

Reaction score
Good coach lololol..is that why he’s one of the lowest paid coaches in the nfl after years of experience? Also has no contract after 2024…don’t be mad at me he’s fat
A lot of people are fat. You are a jerk.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I am mad at Dak as well for the dump he took against GB but he does put in a lot of effort and money into training in the offseason.

He did build a practice field at his house and he does have his teammates over every offseason. He has taken Lance under his wing who is also at these practices.

Maybe there are other QB that do something similar with their offseasons but I have not heard of it.

Landry said that the solution to panic in adversity is preparation. Dak is not destined to fail no matter how much it may feel that way.

nobody

Reaction score
He works hard. Unfortunately when the pressure is highest, he chokes. That's just who he is. It's a shame. Maybe hypnotherapy or something would help the guy, but no off-season is going to fix his inability to get over staring down receivers, panicking and the other stuff he does to choke when they're in the highest stakes games against good teams.

Or it'll be like Romo. Everything on the team comes together and he corrects some of his issues when it's too late and his body betrays him.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I am mad at Dak as well for the dump he took against GB but he does put in a lot of effort and money into training in the offseason.

He did build a practice field at his house and he does have his teammates over every offseason. He has taken Lance under his wing who is also at these practices.

Maybe there are other QB that do something similar with their offseasons but I have not heard of it.

Landry said that the solution to panic in adversity is preparation. Dak is not destined to fail no matter how much it may feel that way.
If he’d just figure out how to manage his nerves in the playoffs that preparation would payoff. We know he puts in the work and that’s what’s so frustrating.

morat1959

Reaction score
I don't think anyone hates Dak, and "hater" is a word used by people that can't handle when someone has a different opinion. What people hate are the results, and watching him choke with that "deer in the headlights" look in the playoffs. It's been long enough; we know what he is, and what he is not.
This!

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Dak's what, a nine year vet? He's got over 4000 career pass attempts when the bullets were live. He can run a no-contact offseason drill in his sleep.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
YAWN, I hear this same puff crap every year after the draft to the start of training camp with this team......