Cowboys Color Rush Thanksgiving **merged**

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
These are selling for $159.99 on the Cowboys site. They are cheaper than the regular game jerseys?

I wonder if they made any Christine Michael jerseys. Those can be had for the price of penny stocks I bet.

$159 for a replica?!

Hardline

Reaction score
I was expected to be disappointed when I finally seen them.
And after seeing them I am more disappointed than I thought I would be.

I hate tricked up uniforms.

Let's stick to the regular uniform or go back to the 1960 uniform.

hutch1254

Reaction score
If those are boring to you, then what in the world you consider our regular unis as? lol

I like our regular unis, just change the pants. I think Nike sucks at NFL uniforms, just stick with college. I've never been a fan of the same color jersey / pants either. Quit screwing around with the rush stuff and just bring back the throwback jersey with the white helmets and solid blue star if you're going to do anything. That looks better with the white pants.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
It's probably because we are the classic "non-traditionalist" who wear white jerseys at home.

that makes some sense i think. so white jerseys for away now is the difference? so hear its non traditional to do the opposite?

so to be non traditional here is to invert the setup?

but still white is not color rush. so im a bit lost there. i like them dont get me wrong but yeh. strange its all white. i understand carolina is wearing all blue so it cant be blue on blue. wondering if that was the major factor?

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Oh, I haven't bought a jersey since Aikman was a rookie. Didn't realize those were replicas.

I have bought the old Reebok replicas and they were $75. The Nike ones are $99 so I thought these would be too and not $149.99....

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I like our regular unis, just change the pants. I think Nike sucks at NFL uniforms, just stick with college. I've never been a fan of the same color jersey / pants either. Quit screwing around with the rush stuff and just bring back the throwback jersey with the white helmets and solid blue star if you're going to do anything. That looks better with the white pants.

The NFL won't allow teams to switch helmets anymore due to concussion risks so the white helmets are gone. Unless they decide to paint them for one week

Junglist

Reaction score
The NFL won't allow teams to switch helmets anymore due to concussion risks so the white helmets are gone. Unless they decide to paint them for one week

Still the dumbest rule ever. Wouldn't a newer, less worn helmet protect even better? Also, if we wore the white helmets, how would the NFL know we didn't paint them?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
White Uniforms Matter! It symbolizes purity, goodness. The haters will find this as a point of controversy while the faithful will see the positives aspects of this symbolism. The Cowboys are on a mission that requires them to be almost perfect. Beating the top NFC team will send a message to the rest of the conference league.