Cowboys Color Rush Thanksgiving **merged**

hutch1254

Reaction score
The NFL won't allow teams to switch helmets anymore due to concussion risks so the white helmets are gone. Unless they decide to paint them for one week

Yup, fully aware of that and that stinks.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Anyone know if these will eventually be able to customize? I love them but prefer a custom

IAmLegend

Reaction score
img_6063.jpg

20151117_new_uniform_shoot_dez_bryant_name_plate_jj0170-2.jpg

dez_bryant_color_rush_jumpman.jpg

dez_color_rush_yelling.jpg

dez.jpg

Last edited:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I like how there are little bits of silver in the gloves and pants/socks. It breaks up all the white pretty well.

I like 'em.

coult44

Reaction score
Was wrong guys, from a picture I was sent yesterday, I thought they were gray/silver. These here are definitely white, folks here will crucify you when yiu make a mistake. Geez. LOL. Wow. Anyways , they are still very sweet looking. As long as we win , really doesn't matter.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Was wrong guys, from a picture I was sent yesterday, I thought they were gray/silver. These here are definitely white, folks here will crucify you when yiu make a mistake. Geez. LOL. Wow. Anyways , they are still very sweet looking. As long as we win , really doesn't matter.

Rottenecards_51919188_dbx3mk63sr.jpg

Bowdown27

Reaction score
These aren't replicas for everyone saying it. Nike releases three different kinds of jersey. Game(replica) limited (stitched) and elite( authentic).

The color rush are only available in limited. Imo they fit better than the authentics. Nike authentics feel like you're wearing a wet suit. The limited are nice and fit well to your body type.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
These aren't replicas for everyone saying it. Nike releases three different kinds of jersey. Game(replica) limited (stitched) and elite( authentic).

The color rush are only available in limited. Imo they fit better than the authentics. Nike authentics feel like you're wearing a wet suit. The limited are nice and fit well to your body type.

Thanks for clarification. I dont buy jerseys anymore, but the limited jerseys - the numbers and lettering are stitched?

BlueNSilver88

Throwing up the X
Reaction score

i already ordered me a romo jersey! After that tweet, and the fact that the thanksgiving jersey is actually my favorite and i dont own one...i HAD to go all in!

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score

If the numbers and names are indeed stitched, then I'll grab one. Anyone know if and when they'll offer customs? I want a Frederick one, but I only see romo dez and Witten available