Cowboys Cuts-**Official cuts out**

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I was one of the bigger proponents of Weezy, having seen his ability at OSU. Actually thought he'd be perfect here...

Obviously I'm wrong.... He's one of our group of back ups that I literally have ZERO faith in...

We are screwed without #9

:laugh:

Well, I hope, no disrespect, you are wrong. But maybe......

erod

Reaction score
Fisher suggested that the team is really worried about Randle going "full knucklehead" again this season. Expect a fourth running back soon.

He also suggested that they hate Christine Michael's attitude, don't like Montee Ball, and aren't big on West.

So who knows?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Bottom two or three guys on the roster should not unpack their bags just yet. In fact they should be sweating bee-bees.

Exactly. Bottom of the roster guys are still in jeopardy of being cut, Cowboys are still finalizing the team. There are some players out there that can improve the team.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Fisher suggested that the team is really worried about Randle going "full knucklehead" again this season. Expect a fourth running back soon.

He also suggested that they hate Christine Michael's attitude, don't like Montee Ball, and aren't big on West.

So who knows?

Sure if you want to cut one of the DL.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

I understand that. But you've got roster discussions going in both places and the name clearly suggests it is for all roster discussions

speedkilz88

Reaction score

So who knows?

He said on the radio when he asked around about trading for Montee Ball he got a lot of Hell Noes.

Ashwynn

Reaction score

So who knows?

Well if this is true, why were we trying to trade for Ball and West, or is this a case of since we did n't get em, we dont like em. I dont know. I pray Randle keeps it together. Maybe Jones should put a clause in his contract paying him in underwear this year. That should keep him out of the stores and on the field.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Fisher often wrong so take it with a grain of salt. Jonas Gray could be an option. Wouldn't surprise to see a trade involving a DL guy. Brinkley probably gone when McClain back. Bishop probably released when Hardy back.

erod

Reaction score
I thought they should have kept Tim Scott.

erod

Reaction score
Well if this is true, why were we trying to trade for Ball and West, or is this a case of since we did n't get em, we dont like em. I dont know. I pray Randle keeps it together. Maybe Jones should put a clause in his contract paying him in underwear this year. That should keep him out of the stores and on the field.

Fisher was told yesterday they don't like Ball at all. West still possible maybe.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
That deal is over now. Contracts cancel when a player goes to the practice squad.

Efe is different.

"The League may elect to allow some or all Clubs to add to their Practice Squads one additional player, who shall not count against the limit above, whose citizen-ship and principal place of residence are outside the United States and its Territories (“International Player”). The League’s election in any one season shall not determine or affect its election in any subsequent season. Such International Players shall be subject to the same terms and conditions of employment that apply to other Practice Squad players except that they (1) may not, during the term of their Practice Squad Contract, negotiate or sign an NFL Player Contract with any Club; and (2) may not practice with any Club following the last Conference Championship Game unless both Conference Champion-ship teams have such a player. In addition, notwithstanding the provisions of Section 4 below, such International Player shall be eligible to serve on a Practice Squad for three additional seasons after the completion of the player’s year(s) as an International Player. As set forth in Section 3 below, the weekly salary for such International Players shall not be included in the employing Club’s Team Salary and shall instead be deducted from the calculation of the Salary Cap in the same manner as any Player Benefit Cost."

Plankton

Reaction score
What's the reason for that? I trust Hardy to be ready after 4 game suspension Ro Mac needs to be around the facility, but what's the reasoning I wonder

Could be an issue of one being substance abuse and the need for more structure versus domestic abuse, where Hardy would need to be "punished" for his alleged offense.