Cowboys Cuts-**Official cuts out**

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Wonder why he's announced before the others.

because he will be processed on initial cuts, not much advantage, but still atleast gives teams pause to evaluate other cuts, he comes through waivers maybe and we can retain him on the PS.

davey999

Reaction score
I agree if you are being sarcastic, Edwards was pretty dominant all preseason long and training camp and his ceiling hasn't been seen.

You we're being sarcastic?

Russell, Edwards and Coleman we're lights out. Gardner played a helluva game as well.

No he sucks. Sucked in TENN and was a non factor with us last year. Would rather a vet in there.

Satchel89

Reaction score
I would like to see McDermott to the PS. I've read where he's been pretty solid so I like the idea of keeping him for depth. I just hope they find someone to replace Weems at swing tackle. The Cowboys would be screwed if he had to play in a game because of injury.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Between Bishop and Coleman i see Bishop gone.

Coleman makes the cut, Bishop hopefully makes the PS, but doubt it. I like Bishop as pure 1, bag of dirt. He atleast can hold the P.O.A.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Obada is unique in that he has 3 years on protected PS and doesn't count against the 10 a team usually has. I'm pretty intrigued by the guy honestly. His athleticism is off the charts good and it doesn't hurt the Cowboys to try to develop him.

Yeah, it was found out later that although the international player spot was on the books that when teams have asked the league office for the designation they have been refused.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Yeah, it was found out later that although the international player spot was on the books that when teams have asked the league office for the designation they have been refused.

I just read that when looking for the details of the exemption. I doubt they have any issues getting him on PS this season if they get denied, but subsequent seasons could be a problem.