Cowboys & Dak Prescott are expected to have deal done before free agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Where did I say I was a band boy? Why are you always trying to put words in peoples mouths? Why are you always trying to decipher (wrongly I might add) what another poster says?

Lol the cope is so real
Why are you getting involved if I initially addressed someone else? Only explanation is because you also are a flute player. If not, mind your own business unless you like getting proven wrong as well.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where did I say I was a band boy? But you didn’t deny you were a bully. For the record I played football from pop warner until I graduated HS, but really that’s nothing to brag about. It’s been 20 years since I was a freshman. Why are you always trying to put words in peoples mouths? Why are you always trying to decipher (wrongly I might add) what another poster says?

Lol the cope is so real
Ya, he does that a lot.
He is our little Hate drummer boy as every post of his has the word HATE.
Real life gets frustrating sometimes excuse the ones in pain.
He makes me laugh though that's something.
P.S. Plus he is almost all alone here to support his Dakster so live and let live I say.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
It's been bothering you since your man-crush got benched and retired. You fool no one. I remember your rants over the years. lol
lmao, what rants? The one where you started crying and posted how Romo hurt your feelings. There are people on here who remember it. so let's get back to the topic. Quit trying to derail the topic.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You are talking to the whole world...and people are free to comment as they wish....you dont get to say.
If you get involved, don't complain when I respond to you as well. You should have minded your own business since my initial response did not apply to you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you are actually a high school band boy who never played football but is here trying to insult the owner, coaches, players and fans who actually plated the sport?

Got it.

There certainly is a lot of you band boys around here. Funny because y'all are the same ones always hating on everything Cowboys. lol
And theres certainly a lot of narrow-minded tunnel visioned megalomaniacs around here too.
So you played football? So what? I was hanging out and partying with your girl on the band bus.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lmao, what rants? The one where you started crying and posted how Romo hurt your feelings. There are people on here who remember it. so let's get back to the topic. Quit trying to derail the topic.
Dak has hurt your feelings since 2016 and counting. Pathetic.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And theres certainly a lot of narrow-minded tunnel visioned megalomaniacs around here too.
So you played football? So what? I was hanging out and partying with your girl on the band bus.
Little band boy, you only wish. So many of you in here. No wonder this place has gone to ish. What do you know about football? Jack squat. Now go dream of your flute playing days and how you wish you had the girls football players had. lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Little band boy, you only wish. So many of you in here. No wonder this place has gone to ish. What do you know about football? Jack squat. Now go dream of your flute playing days and how you wish you had the girls football players had. lol
I like this place............seems fine to me. :muttley:
See A/C sooner or later the truth has a way of rising to the top.
It has found you................. o_O

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never claimed to be an expert. Such az yourself.
Where do you keep your Lombardi?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Why are you getting involved if I initially addressed someone else? Only explanation is because you also are a flute player. If not, mind your own business unless you like getting proven wrong as well.
Yes I got involved after you tried to insult someone for playing an instrument. It’s weird, and it’s bullying tactics. But the only thing you’ve proven is that you lack emotional intelligence. It’s weird the amount of feelings you put into defending a guy that doesn’t even know you exist. You lose all control emotionally over it. You attack people you interact with on a daily basis over him. If you were related it would make sense. Its weird.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yes I got involved after you tried to insult someone for playing an instrument. It’s weird, and it’s bullying tactics. But the only thing you’ve proven is that you lack emotional intelligence. It’s weird the amount of feelings you put into defending a guy that doesn’t even know you exist. You lose all control emotionally over it. You attack people you interact with on a daily basis over him. If you were related it would make sense. Its weird.
he's a fat kid who was third-string on the JV team his whole career, but he does have a Louis Vuitton purse like his hero. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.