Cowboys defense getting chirpy with Dak Prescott

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Michael Gallup beat Gilmore, just tell the truth!
Yes, I saw some examples of both Diggs and Gilmore getting beat, so (weird to say) that was good to see. It's hard to praise the offense without slighting the defense, but the offense deserves credit for those reps.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah , I mean it's all in fun practicing against your own team anyway.. I don't really care if they beat Diggs and Gilmore as long as they (Both sides ) are getting better

Somebody on here said it best, iron sharpens iron
I just think we need to keep perspective and we often lose it when it comes to training camp. Lamb beating Joseph doesn't mean much. Joseph successfully covering Lamb is more significant. Dak throwing a TD against Scott doesn't mean much. Dak throwing a TD against Gilmore does. It's hard to really know who is getting better except those small glimpses we see when it is iron going against iron instead of iron against tin. We know our pass rushers are pretty good, but how much of how good they are looking right now is because they are facing Edoga at tackle and Ball at guard?

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I just think we need to keep perspective and we often lose it when it comes to training camp. Lamb beating Joseph doesn't mean much. Joseph successfully covering Lamb is more significant. Dak throwing a TD against Scott doesn't mean much. Dak throwing a TD against Gilmore does. It's hard to really know who is getting better except those small glimpses we see when it is iron going against iron instead of iron against tin. We know our pass rushers are pretty good, but how much of how good they are looking right now is because they are facing Edoga at tackle and Ball at guard?
Don't matter Dak is gonna do what he's gonna do come regular season

John813

Reaction score
That **** was tame. There was **** talking in high school freshmen teams.

Although when Diggs said there was a stain on Daks jersey and then flicked his nose that went too far.

shabazz

Reaction score
Kids still use "jive turkey"?
:laugh:
Hell no…..everything in Mother Fehoko theses days and of course the “N” word is used every other word

I hear it 200 times a day…….tiring.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hear those Pickleball games can get pretty rowdy…..a lot of mean-mouthing goin on.
I once almost called my old chap a "doodyhead" ....... but there was women present so I refrained.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Its funny to see some posters in here commenting on Dak's leadership and how he didnt attack Diggs physically like that is what they would have done. Meanwhile they are big bad guys behind a computer screen who wouldnt know what to do if an actual confrontation happened to them. LOL. The irony of that to me is hilarious.