Cowboys defense getting chirpy with Dak Prescott

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He took it and did as he was told.

A leader would've been getting pulled off Diggs for talking to him that way.

1sp12o.jpg

You do know that leaders can joke, right? Parcells was known for having a sense of humour. He would usually joke with his players, and they'd joke with him. Also note the smile on the players around Dak there. It was clearly meant and taken as being for fun.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's just talking in the moment. The D is feeling themselves.

It's not even close to what is happening in KC. Kelce already swung on two teammates. Mahomes had to break up a fight (not involving Kelce).

This is lightweight banter.

Exactly, this was just playful banter, and everyone was smiling. Unfortunately, the camera wasn't on Dak, but I'd imagine he was probably laughing too. Nothing wrong with playful banter.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That is exactly the team love and support that Dak needs to finally understand.
Its been a day Dak, time for the awakening to finally begin.
What a bunch of baloney. The Cowboys defenses during Romo's and Aikman's times never talked to them that way. We all know "it's been a day" many times during Romo's tenure, yet his Defenses never talked smack to him like that.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Lol nah, I grew up in the hood too.. someone calls you a b, you fight
Though it's been a while, and I've long since turned in my Hood Pass, I'd have to say I got called a b word, I didn't fight, I torched his azz!!! Then after the game I just stared at him, Shook his hand and

said next up. It was the one of the most satisfying moments of my sports life !!!!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wake up will you please......Do you think the defense has any respect left for Prescott?
2 Niner games they played their guts out to have inept #4 lose both of them.
Man, bet that Prescott is the biggest Joke when Doomsday is alone in the room..... :omg:
What a troll. You’ve repeated the 49’ers games a thousand times and you’ll do it a thousand more times. That’s a troll.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Wake up! Diggs has no room to talk since he greatly contributed to that 49ers playoff loss. Wake up.
Don't get into tearing players down like him and his ilk. Dude it's just two great competitors chirping at each other. No need to draw battle lines and get into different camps over it.

That's what they do. Let them do them . But you don't beat that ignorance by becoming just like it. Leave it alone it'll die all by itself. (the ignorance I Mean)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a troll. You’ve repeated the 49’ers games a thousand times and you’ll do it a thousand more times. That’s a troll.
Should I only refer to games vs teams like the Falcons?
I live in your head that's good as you are unable to shed the TRUTH from your mind hence your kind reactions to my posts.
And PAPPY is giving you reality as seen by all in 2 playoff losses that we should have won if only Prescott didn't manage to lose them for us.
Keep strong Rocky as you're going to need it this coming season when your man crush implodes in front of the eyes of the world.
Then again you have a habit of going MIA when Dak lays those eggs........

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gotta push that offense a Bit. Can't let them cost you a playoff win for a 3rd year in a row.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Should I only refer to games vs teams like the Falcons?
I live in your head that's good as you are unable to shed the TRUTH from your mind hence your kind reactions to my posts.
And PAPPY is giving you reality as seen by all in 2 playoff losses that we should have won if only Prescott didn't manage to lose them for us.
Keep strong Rocky as you're going to need it this coming season when your man crush implodes in front of the eyes of the world.
Then again you have a habit of going MIA when Dak lays those eggs........
Off to the ignore list.

Shane612

Reaction score
lol No he shouldn't hit him but it's stupid to say he's lighting up the defense when the defense can't even play at full force. It's just playing catch out there. We won't know how Dak is going to do in the new offense until the games start. And no I don't hate Dak but I am tired of the excuses for him. I hope he does well because I'm getting older and I don't want to go through another rebuild looking for a new Qb. Jerry couldn't find one if his life depended on it. He lucked into Dak and Romo. But this is year 8. Dak is pretty much who he is now.
John Elway was 32 when he won his first SB.
I know.....no one will mistake Prescott for Elway... :laugh: