Cowboys defense getting chirpy with Dak Prescott

Fontaine

Reaction score
This is great, toughen everyone on the team up, we’ve been soft for to long.

If Prescott has to face a top 3 defense everyday day in practice, one that’s actually playing hard nosed defense, it should elevate his game to new heights!

Motorola

Reaction score
He called him a “Jive Turkey”……pretty serious stuff right there

Kids still use "jive turkey"?
:laugh:
LOL - that term taking me back to my youth!

"Jive Turkey" - 1974 song by the Ohio Players- on their 'Skin Tight' album.

One of the best disses back in the day; short - but direct.

What's old is new again...bring it back to the 21st century!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This is great, toughen everyone on the team up, we’ve been soft for to long.

If Prescott has to face a top 3 defense everyday day in practice, one that’s actually playing hard nosed defense, it should elevate his game to new heights!
This.. its been a while since the defense could boast..i think they will back it up come real game time.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So, what I saw from the OP's video was that Diggs and Dak seemed to be having some fun there. Good to see Dak running it there, and LVE has great positioning there. No problem with any of that sequence.
Dak would have gotten sacked within the first second from the RDE on that play.

starfan1

Reaction score
Trevon Diggs is the Dak Haters Toughness Champion :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We from the DMV know why Trevon Diggs switch to DB.....

Yep Diggs shouldnt talk he had as much to do with the playoff loss as Dak but dak haters only focus on the QB. you can add the dropped easy pick to his collection

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'll go one step further. It's important that a leader is able to laugh. If your leader can't laugh, then how can he lead? A leader has to be able to be able to take jokes, as well as dish them out.

GMO415

Reaction score
Hahaha, at first I thought Diggs was talking to someone else. I stand corrected. Its all good.

shabazz

Reaction score
The very fact that that not a SINGLE player on offense took up for Rayne Dakota is very telling and disturbing………no way that someday says that to any of the franchise qbs and gets away with it.

I really wish one of his lineman would have. It shows theres a lack of respect for our boy and that doesn’t please me.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most? Who is most? Most maybe here in CZ, but in the real world, most Cowboys fans truly like and appreciate Dak.

At the end of 2022, Dak had the 6th most jerseys bought throughout the whole NFL. CeeDee came in 5th, while Micah came in 2nd. If that doesn't tell one how much Dak is liked and appreciated, I don't know what does.
you should try reading yahoo and youtube comments every now and then. Take a break from here.