Cowboys defense ranked 27th against the rush

blueblood70

Reaction score
I played MLB division II CFB ; LVE makes horrendous reads - he’s weak at the POA , he had a nice 5 game late last season and Dallas got suckered.
Also he hurt his neck - it’s nearly impossible to play full speed worrying about neck surgery.
He should retire .
sorry you aren't Quinn and for sure not a LB coach in the NFL ill take his word for it over anyone in here., keep trying, in quinn we trust..

YOUR OPINIONS are yours, not everyone's. those that matter are his coaches..:popcorn:

you should retire from here, delete your account, I find your posts unacceptable, how about that. Jealous much?? LVES playing NFL ball and your AL Bundy talking about your past days..:facepalm::muttley::lmao::rolleyes:o_O;)

blueblood70

Reaction score
We allow a full yard per rush more than the top 10 teams. Our opponents average 5.0 yards per rush which is a half yard worse than last year.
has a lot to do with them go with a run heavy Game plan because they are afraid of our defensive pass rush and coverage., they figure, run it a lot is the best chance to stay in a game.. I mean when you have bad OLs with Wentz and Jones as your qbs , what would you do?

Much lie when we lead games a lot by big numbers and teams in garage time passed so much it killed our pass yard numbers. It happens its skewed and most can see much of the reason why.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys have given up some chunk plays in the run game but I have yet see any teams consistently run the ball on Dallas outside of Tampa. Barkley had a big run but outside of that run Dallas did a good job of containing him, putting NY in poor down and distance situations for much of the game. I think Dallas needs to continue to work and improve on run defense but when you are keeping teams under 20 points a game you are doing something right.

XXLMike

Reaction score
sorry you aren't Quinn and for sure not a LB coach in the NFL ill take his word for it over anyone in here., keep trying, in quinn we trust..

YOUR OPINIONS are yours, not everyone's. those that matter are his coaches..:popcorn:

you should retire from here, delete your account, I find your posts unacceptable, how about that. Jealous much?? LVES playing NFL ball and your AL Bundy talking about your past days..:facepalm::muttley::lmao::rolleyes:o_O;)
Are you a child or a simpleton ?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Are you a child or a simpleton ?
are you amoeba or the goop that came before that.. what a troll. You are gone now.. i dont debate with troll hating posters looking for shock value responses with zero cred.. you are NOT QUINN nor any of our coaches who chose LVE Umm kk.?? go away Al Bundy

you didn't even make 5 pasts before ignored, must be a record. My bet this is double poster have more than one account, coming to troll.

no ones saying LVE is great but hes not bad nor needs to retire and give it up..thats such an overreaction, im benching you. ;):espn::popcorn:

kskboys

Reaction score
Stephen A. brought this up on first take. So I went and looked it up and he is correct so maybe we should keep our feet on the ground.
It's actually been obvious from watching the games that we still can't stop the run. Cannot have a great playoff type D w/ rotational types at DT. Simply not possible.

morat1959

Reaction score
This is a direct reflection on LVE. He’s Jaylon Smith 2.0. I don’t care if he’s the QB of the backend or not. He’s just not very good and soft!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
It's actually been obvious from watching the games that we still can't stop the run. Cannot have a great playoff type D w/ rotational types at DT. Simply not possible.

My eyes may be playing tricks on me... but as I have watched I have not felt like the DTs have been the problem in our run defense. It has been the ends (not named Demarcus Lawrence) and our linebackers. Teams have not had consistent success against us inside.. but have made a living on the edges. But no matter who is responsible.. it needs to get fixed. Teams watching film of these first few games are going to test us with outside runs all day and if we don't stop it they will eat us alive.

XXLMike

Reaction score
are you amoeba or the goop that came before that.. what a troll. You are gone now.. i dont debate with troll hating posters looking for shock value responses with zero cred.. you are NOT QUINN nor any of our coaches who chose LVE Umm kk.?? go away Al Bundy

you didn't even make 5 pasts before ignored, must be a record. My bet this is double poster have more than one account, coming to troll.

no ones saying LVE is great but hes not bad nor needs to retire and give it up..thats such an overreaction, im benching you. ;):espn::popcorn:
A simpleton confirmed