Twitter: Cowboys Discussing Trading L Collins

Carson

Reaction score
You really think we would get fair compensation for this? :lmao:

Just wait. "Dallas trades La'El Collins, 1st round pick and will pay him $9.5 of his $10 million salary to the Bengals for a conditional 6th round pick that can be a 5th if Collins plays 100% of the snaps".

These are the moves other teams make and then go sign a Bobby Wagner, Jordan Hicks etc. We will just end up spending $10 million on Gifford, Hyatt and Bernard

movaughn88

Reaction score
We have to judge all of this after compensation, and if anything actually happens.

If Steele can make another "jump" like he did last offseason, I'm fine with him as starting RT if there's good draft compensation.

Also have to wonder if Josh Ball is looking good in his weightroom/conditioning/recovery.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I question Collins dedication, work ethic, and love of the game. Not a 10 million a year player IMO and likely pissed Jerry off the last couple years.
I don’t trust his decision making. Who would?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Kinda weird. Collins is a very good player but they couldn’t run their offense anymore after he came back
Not weird you must have missed his injury year off, coming in out of shape then getting suspended etc etc post suspension not in great shape to play etc this isnt about money. 10mil is cheap for a starting OL this is about LC his dedication and off field issues.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Interesting

Definitely looking to shake some things up this offseason.

OT depth is there in draft
DE depth is there in draft
WR depth is there in draft

Get picks for Collins and Cooper goes along way for those needs

Definitely, I'm all for this.