Twitter: Cowboys Discussing Trading L Collins

Cowboys22

Reaction score
No problem with this but it is starting to become clear that they are clearing large contracts for future cap reasons and setting MM up to fail this year so they can fire him and start fresh with a new coach and cap room. Not the worst plan IMO.

Carson

Reaction score
Odd, I would have thought the savings were greater and as a result don’t see the point
Precisely.

It’s the Dallas way. Are they going to rebuild? Compete? Nobody ever knows with them

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Once I see reports that the Cowboys are doing something, I immediately dismiss it because history has proven that it's not really happening.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Another guy whose value on the field won't yield the equivalent in draft picks.

Don't forget he is one bad decision away from a one year vacation at Uncle Roger's estate.

He probably carries a trade value of a 4th round pick.

Will perform like a 1st or 2nd but you can't expect that in return.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Amari is gone because of issues surrounding missing 2 games.

I imagine LC is getting traded for issues surrounding his drug tests and suspension.

Gonna need an OL heavy draft for sure

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It is funny how a guy who had one good season is now getting love from Cowboys Zone. You can make an argument that Collins has been the most disappointing player on the team. He was expected to be our best linemen by now. While letting Martin and Tyron sit in the back.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I said earlier this off-season that La’el was the one real trade piece we have (cheap & young) that I could see them trading for draft capital.
And you weren’t wrong my friend. I’d love Trevor penning. Get some nasty back on this line. Slide him in at LG and throw Steele at RT where he did well. Moving him to LT is what messed everything up

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It is funny how a guy who had one good season is now getting love from Cowboys Zone. You can make an argument that Collins has been the most disappointing player on the team. He was expected to be our best linemen by now. While letting Martin and Tyron sit in the back.

Easy, if Dallas keeps him Jones gets blasted and if they trade him, Jones get blasted. Quit humorous