Twitter: Cowboys Discussing Trading L Collins

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Coherent sentences. You should look into it.
He'll just berate you.
You should be able to talk gibberish on a message board and screw you for not wrapping your head around it!
Lol.

He's my guy, but dang...

cowboyec

Reaction score
i'm sure this means they really like terrence steele...but i do wonder if possibly they see a ot they like at 24...raimann from central michigan or penning from n iowa.
just a thought.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
See ya, gang.....Go Cowboys!
A donde crees que vas amigo?

Hopefully a good bar with Cheech Marin throwin' the beers that taste like piss.
Because they piss in them!

Last edited:

Big_D

Reaction score
Didn’t our Einsteinian GM make that statement about Romo? Something about his mobility compensates for the inferior OL.

That’s why he didn’t draft Oline. So he threw picks in the trash instead! I remember him saying that and the stupidity behind it. Asinine!

JustChip

Reaction score
That’s why he didn’t draft Oline. So he threw picks in the trash instead! I remember him saying that and the stupidity behind it. Asinine!
It would be one thing if that was just normal Jerry gum flapping, but I really think he truly believed that and impacted how he constructed the team.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
It's about the right time to dump Collins and try to get something of value if you don't feel he will be an asset. He is unmotivated, usually out of shape and keeps making same stupid mistakes/penalties over and over. Better to trade them a year or two early than try a couple years too late. As for who replaces him, worry about it later but make it a priority in the first three rounds. Steele would me my choice for now since he played well with Zack last season.

RonWashington

Reaction score
What could Collins get in a trade . Third round pick maybe , hopefully from a team worst then Dallas drafting higher in the batting other. Last I checked the Cowboys were piling up wins with Steele starting and Collins on vacation . This is not Art Shell Jerry’s trying to rid contract from the mix .

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Collins is a solid starter but not the same player he was a few years ago before the injury. Many of you were wanting for Steele to start over Collins when he came back anyway.

I don't think Steele is better though.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
they were never bad. Dak was sacked 26 times the entire season even with him holding onto the ball longer than most QB's and pretty much being immobile in the pocket. The running was bad because of the scheme and our Schultz being horrible at blocking.

Colling being traded is another mistake by the FO.
Who in the heck is going to save Dak when he's in Deer in the headlights mode????

plymkr

Reaction score

I'm good with this if we can get something for him. He is injury prone and his behavior makes it so we can't count on him. If we get some draft capital for him then pull the trigger.

I would say get her done Jerry, but he already did that. Ouch, too soon, lol