Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Reaction score
Pie in the sky. Literally nobody thinks Fowler is better than Gregory. Look at the disparity in their contract offers. That speaks for itself. Sam who? Oh, the 3-4th round talent we picked off in round 2?
How is a 6'4" 260lb guy who runs a 4.4 40.....a "3-4th" round talent?

Lol

You negative nellies are unbelievable.

cowboyec

Reaction score
CeeDee has the potential to be the best in the league. Just has to make it happen. I don't know if this group is more talented than last year but there's no denying there is some serious talent to work with. Lots of younger guys that are looking to prove something as well. I like that. I'm cautiously optimistic.
ceedee has got to clean up the drops.
he's matrix on one play...then drops the routine the next.
watching this kid at ou...his talent level is serious.

Havic

Reaction score
Sam was more than likely a first round pick had he not had off the field issues. Love that pick in the 2nd.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
i disagree.
but he needs to clean up the drops.
i agree with you on coooooooop.
he was a better player than this place ever gave him credit for being.
i watched ceedee at ou.
he is only scratching the surface of how good he can be.
i just hope we can keep him.
these receivers are getting stupid money right now.
CD at OU was dominant because of how he made people miss after the catch. His elite athleticism is not showing out on this level. He’s just a solid guy. He doesn’t flash much. The TD catch in Minn and maybe a few others but overall it’s mostly find hole in zone and catch it.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
ceedee has got to clean up the drops.
he's matrix on one play...then drops the routine the next.
watching this kid at ou...his talent level is serious.
I'm a lifelong Sooner fan and couldn't agree more. You can see that animal trying to come out but it feels like he holds back sometimes. He just needs to let loose and do what he does. He's going into his third season and will be relied on as the #1. I think we're going to see some fireworks from him this season. At least I hope so.

Ken

Reaction score
Sam was more than likely a first round pick had he not had off the field issues. Love that pick in the 2nd.
Maybe.

His "off the field issues" was one issue of sexual assault(please correct me if i am wrong)...which was dropped. Not sure why.

Seems like his off-the-field "issues" may be overblown.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Just patching holes and we did that ok. Unfortunately a lot of other good teams got better and we haven’t since the end of the season.

davey999

Reaction score
Just patching holes and we did that ok. Unfortunately a lot of other good teams got better and we haven’t since the end of the season.
Exactly. We create holes, fill none through FA, than try and fill all through the draft.

Ken

Reaction score
I do not agree ....... I think our pass rush will be much better.
I was just thinking this...

Randy was good at getting pressure but the guy behind him was Armstrong. Now we have Sam and Dante, both of which can get after it. Sam just has a whole extra gear after watching his tape.

Seeing Sam run down people from behind with that 'Parsons Like' closing speed...oh my. He and Micah are going to wreak serious HAVOC.

Throw in Jabril...our team's defensive speed has gotten scarey level.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'm a lifelong Sooner fan and couldn't agree more. You can see that animal trying to come out but it feels like he holds back sometimes. He just needs to let loose and do what he does. He's going into his third season and will be relied on as the #1. I think we're going to see some fireworks from him this season. At least I hope so.
totally agree.
oh.
and.
boomer sooner!

JayFord

Reaction score
How is a 6'4" 260lb guy who runs a 4.4 40.....a "3-4th" round talent?

Lol

You negative nellies are unbelievable.
Because Dallas picked him

if the giants or Eagles picked him they'd be saying how good the eagles are going to be and theyre going to stomp a mud hole in us and walk it dry

starters vs starters Dallas blew the eagles off the field

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
CD at OU was dominant because of how he made people miss after the catch. His elite athleticism is not showing out on this level. He’s just a solid guy. He doesn’t flash much. The TD catch in Minn and maybe a few others but overall it’s mostly find hole in zone and catch it.
Maybe that's because the ball placement isn't optimal.

Status
Not open for further replies.