Signed by Cowboys *** Cowboys extend Lamb for 4 years / $136 million ***

blueblood70

Reaction score

CeeDee Lamb reached an agreement today on a record four-year, $136 million deal, per @AdamSchefter

so wherever he's traveling from or whatnot can somebody go over there put him in bubble wrap put him in a cushion container make sure he doesn't even walk to the airport and back to the star before he signs this deal because I don't want no soft tissue issues coming up and then him not being able to actually sign this..lol.

Now that that drama is put aside Next up Prescott... Will he or won't he sign before March 2025 will he want to be a Dallas cowboy now that his buddy is signed...hmm stay tuned..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Guessing #4 will be announced...maybe as early as today. Not that I agree with it, but I believe this is gonna be pushed as a package deal for both.
I've always thought that but Prescott is much tougher because he has 100% of the leverage you can't tag him you can't play games with him at all he has all the power right now will he be happy that his buddy got signed yes and I've always thought before they announced this probably Friday like when they do an actual press conference talking about the roster and the cuts and the signing of CD Lam I was always thinking they would both be announced at the same time as well but that's just wishful thinking..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RI8HAVz.jpg

Stand clear. Mad Genius at work.