Cowboys extend offer to Lamb at $33mil/season

rambo2

Reaction score
Nothing sneaky about it. We've won 12 games 3 years straight. We should be good. The question is, can we be great?
I like what they have done with the linebackers and they didn't sit on their hands and are bringing in dline help. The rookies look like the real deal. The oline will be improved and it looks like Kneeland, Marist Liufau, and Carson will be good.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
It makes these guys look bad when they’re haggling over a few million dollars. I think it must have more to do with structure of the deal.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
lol our front office always wait a year too long to sign our stars, which always makes their salary only go up, then drags their feet to sign them after the market has been set, then nickels and dimes them to save some money, then eventually pays full price.

And all that’s been accomplished is missing training camp time and planting some seeds of discontent within the players and fanbase.
We don't have a professional GM or assistant GM.
We should not be surprised.
It's amazing our team has not done worse over the last 28 years.
McClay has helped us a lot, but not enough to overcome amatuers running the front office.

Jipper

Reaction score
CD is going to nickle and dinner over a mil or two?
Easy to nickel and dime when he knows that the slot machine is all but guaranteed to pay out what he wants.

I’ll tell you this - if Jerry caves on him and dak and goes above what he has held to - I will lose the last ahead of respect I have for him…not that it matters but at this point you have waited this long, why give in now

Chasing6

Reaction score
lol our front office always wait a year too long to sign our stars, which always makes their salary only go up, then drags their feet to sign them after the market has been set, then nickels and dimes them to save some money, then eventually pays full price.

And all that’s been accomplished is missing training camp time and planting some seeds of discontent within the players and fanbase.
But when we sign early they always tear an ACL.

silver

Reaction score

rinse and repeat

Diehardblues

Reaction score
33, 35 what’s the difference ? Who are we going to sign for saving 2 million that’s going to make more difference?

CWR

Reaction score
I like what they have done with the linebackers and they didn't sit on their hands and are bringing in dline help. The rookies look like the real deal. The oline will be improved and it looks like Kneeland, Marist Liufau, and Carson will be good.
Agreed, and I like the last couple days work. Phillips and Lawson could be big help. I still think we need more, and a RB. I'd like to see Rico get some real opportunities but am concerned about him holding up. Zeke can be run down with too much usage especially.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

They tried to get a contract done last year and ceedee wanted to wait until now

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I don’t like what they have done with the linebackers and they sat on their hands so are now bringing in other teams’ cast offs for dline help. The rookies look like real rookies, similar to to other 31 teams’ rookies. The oline will be less proficient and it looks like Kneeland, Marist Liufau, and Carson will not be good enough to make much of a contribution.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Did Liufau play against the Rams ? Don’t remember hearing his name or seeing him ?