Cowboys fans: Appreciate your QB, appreciate your team, enjoy these Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qcard

Reaction score
The turning point for me was the ridiculous contract he was given without having earned it.
Thank you for isolating your Confession of Dak Hate!!

So what were your concerns about Prescott not Earning the Market Value QB contract???

cAnT bUiLD A cOnTeNDing tEAM bECaUSE Dak CoNTract!!!

I am not new to this....save the rant for others. I sired Dak Haters. I am your Progenitor :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huh? Where did this corny crap come from? Who said anything about Romo? And for the record I don’t hate Dak but I don’t slobber over him either. It’s just weird to see a grown man go to the lengths that you do to defend him.
That's another part of the Dak Crusaders gaslighting plan. Anyone they deem a dak hater is automatically an ultra Romo lover.

AC actually does think his schtick isn;t as annoying as those he incessantly crusades at. A very small part of our community but he makes all of us pay.

75boyz

Reaction score
It all boils down to personal fan standards regarding level of enjoyment.

Some can do the enjoy the journey, regular season, one game at a time approach and still be satisfied after losing in the wild card or divisional round playoff games.

Others are not concerned with regular season success and need more post season success in order to enjoy their team on a more positive level.

Just depends on which of these 2 type fan(s) you are.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody is forcing or asking you to do anything. This is a forum for fans. Try acting like one.

--What is the meaning of a sports fan?

an enthusiastic devotee of sports or a team.

Definitions of a sports fan: an enthusiastic devotee of sports or a team. synonyms: fan, rooter. types: aficionado.
So I need to act as you say? As only YOU define a "sports fan".

I'm not even a dak hater..but YOU say I am? I have always been clearly in the middle...and you hate it. I give him credit and criticism. But not the way you demand it.

And so you are saying...no REAL fans ever...in the history of sports...were unhappy or critical of their team.

You MUST be a child, I swear it. Rotten petulant one at that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Some can do the enjoy the journey, regular season, one game at a time approach and still be satisfied after losing in the wild card or divisional round playoff games.

Others are not concerned with regular season success and need more post season success in order to enjoy their team on a more positive level.

Neither one should be lectured at...like this OP.

Qcard

Reaction score

So what type of fan hangs around for 17 weeks fussing and moaning about a QB whom you now ultimately will fail?

Why don't doesn't that type of fan just stay away till the playoffs?

Dak Haters need a h :laugh: :laugh: obby!!

Brax

Reaction score
Dak Haters will NEVER EVER ACCEPT Prescott even if he's QB1 on a Cowboy Superbowl Team....

Best player arguably in the NFL states Prescott is an MVP candidate.

An opponent whom played in the last Superbowl states Prescott is Elite and a Dog!

Troy Aikman and Roger Staubach Believe in Prescott and handed Dak keys to the off field ambassadorship.

Walter Payton Award Recepient too..

A wicked and adulterous Participation Generation demands a Sign!!!

Prescott's Superbowls would have an asterisk :lmao2: :lmao2: :flagwave: :flagwave:

Dak Hate is NOT about Football
If not about disappearing in big games what is it? Or are you one of the pathetic sad R card trolls, which this post says you are. There’s one way to change the view, win some meaningful big games.

75boyz

Reaction score
So what type of fan hangs around for 17 weeks fussing and moaning about a QB whom you now ultimately will fail?

Why don't doesn't that type of fan just stay away till the playoffs?

Dak Haters need a h :laugh: :laugh: obby!!
As I posted in another thread...

I separate rooting for my team and believing what will happen with some coaches/players into 2 distinct categories.

I will "root" for my team regardless of who holds the GM, HC and QB positions.

But I "believe" those 3 current position holders of this team ultimately prevents this team from winning a trophy.

Cowboys!

Brax

Reaction score
Huh? Where did this corny crap come from? Who said anything about Romo? And for the record I don’t hate Dak but I don’t slobber over him either. It’s just weird to see a grown man go to the lengths that you do to defend him.
Romo is his fallback, and what’s funny is he’s a number 1 Romo hater for all the reasons he loves Dak for. He will deny it but all his posts show how the hate comes out against TR. It’s a man crush with him and he’s happy with stats and beating up the weak teams, Dak walks on water and all the failures are because of all the jags he’s forced to play with.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The problem is, some people seem like they actually want to hate certain players, and in Dak's case, I think that even if Rodgers, Hurts, Allen, Herbert, etc. publicly stated that Dak is better than them (just an example, not my opinion), those types would say something to the effect of, "He's only saying that so Jerry will give Dak a huge contract, and the Cowboys will be stuck with him for 5 more years!"
You are probably right but I was speaking more to what members might begin being more receptive to on a personal level than a sudden reversal of posted rhetoric. There might be even a small change in what folks say either way about Prescott over time after receiving regular doses of content they might mutually respect. On the other hand, the usual stuff, that they themselves recite over and over again, will keep on bouncing around the same echo chamber walls--accomplishing nothing.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Thank you for isolating your Confession of Dak Hate!!

So what were your concerns about Prescott not Earning the Market Value QB contract???

cAnT bUiLD A cOnTeNDing tEAM bECaUSE Dak CoNTract!!!

I am not new to this....save the rant for others. I sired Dak Haters. I am your Progenitor :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
So out of everything I wrote this is the only thing you focus on? And then you finish with saying you're my daddy?

This is beyond strange....

Qcard

Reaction score
If not about disappearing in big games what is it?
Please Define Big Games? Oops nevermind I witnessed this Goalpost Shifting tactic....Color me unimpressed:lmao2::lmao2:
Or are you one of the pathetic sad R card trolls, which this post says you are. There’s one way to change the view, win some meaningful big games.
Tropes invented in the 17th Century... enlighten yourself.

Dak Hater are weak scholars :lmao2:

Brax

Reaction score
Please Define Big Games? Oops nevermind I witnessed this Goalpost Shifting tactic....Color me unimpressed:lmao2::lmao2:

Tropes invented in the 17th Century... enlighten yourself.

Dak Hater are weak scholars :lmao2:
The only weak mind is yours and race baiting has no place here, take your sickness somewhere else along with your sad emoji’s.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Don't know how you can enjoy the regular season when you know what's going to happen down the line. The Eagles game wasn't that encouraging. Another choke job at the end.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If not about disappearing in big games what is it? Or are you one of the pathetic sad R card trolls, which this post says you are. There’s one way to change the view, win some meaningful big games.
You haters are pathetic. First it was he’s not accurate. That went away when you realized he’s always at the top in accuracy. Then you said Dink and Dak. That disappeared when Garrett left. Then it was too many int’s even though he’s been one of the best QB’s protecting the ball. Now, you have NOTHING left so you losers rely on “buh, Buh he can’t win the big games”. It’s all you got and it’s all you spew.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You haters are pathetic. First it was he’s not accurate. That went away when you realized he’s always at the top in accuracy. Then you said Dink and Dak. That disappeared when Garrett left. Then it was too many int’s even though he’s been one of the best QB’s protecting the ball. Now, you have NOTHING left so you losers rely on “buh, Buh he can’t win the big games”. It’s all you got and it’s all you spew.
100% correct. Imagine how they are in real life? Negative Nancies to the core.

Brax

Reaction score
Name those big games he’s won, you know divisional round, CCG or SB. Much of the criticism is justified when he disappears especially with the talent around him. All you have is excuses and blindness and want to lash out against other viewpoints of Dak. Dak a good QB yes nothing more till he does something to show that and the disappearance act against better teams ends. You will beating your drum and spewing garbage after the pounding of the great giants. Go crawl back in your hole until you come up with better excuses or Dak does something worth cheering about. By the way I’m a supporter who sees and tells like it is not a blind stat fantasy excuse maker like you

Status
Not open for further replies.