Cowboys fans: Appreciate your QB, appreciate your team, enjoy these Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Name those big games he’s won, you know divisional round, CCG or SB. Much of the criticism is justified when he disappears especially with the talent around him. All you have is excuses and blindness and want to lash out against other viewpoints of Dak. Dak a good QB yes nothing more till he does something to show that and the disappearance act against better teams ends. You will beating your drum and spewing garbage after the pounding of the great giants. Go crawl back in your hole until you come up with better excuses or Dak does something worth cheering about. By the way I’m a supporter who sees and tells like it is not a blind stat fantasy excuse maker like you
LOOOOL!!! Yeah, right...

Brax

Reaction score
100% correct. Imagine how they are in real life? Negative Nancies to the core.
Another blind excuse maker chirping because he knows big stats today against the Giants and all those players he labels jags will be carried again by Dak and if they lose it’s a conspiracy by the refs and the league to get Dak. LMAO at the joke you have become.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Another blind excuse maker chirping because he knows big stats today against the Giants and all those players he labels jags will be carried again by Dak and if they lose it’s a conspiracy by the refs and the league to get Dak. LMAO at the joke you have become.
Then stop watching. Stop posting in here on game days as well. Stop being a Negative Nancy trying to ruin the enjoyment on this site for others just because you are a daily miserable old wart. Go get some help or do something else to help you quell that anger and constant negativity. It is not healthy.

irishline

Reaction score
Nobody is forcing or asking you to do anything. This is a forum for fans. Try acting like one.
Its funny, in the first sentence you say no one is forcing anyone to do anything. Then two sentences later you tell them to act like a fan. Apparently you only mean your version of what a fan is. By your own opening sentence, stop trying to force someone to fit into how you think a fan should act. Talk about a text book definition of irony.

Someone can be a fan of this team anyway they like (IMO) and whether I agree with what they say or not I would never question or begrudge them for "fanning" however they want to. Apparently you do not understand that or what your first sentence means.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Its funny, in the first sentence you say no one is forcing anyone to do anything. Then two sentences later you tell them to act like a fan. Apparently you only mean your version of what a fan is. By your own opening sentence, stop trying to force someone to fit into how you think a fan should act. Talk about a text book definition of irony.

Someone can be a fan of this team anyway they like (IMO) and whether I agree with what they say or not I would never question or begrudge them for "fanning" however they want to. Apparently you do not understand that or what your first sentence means.
"If you're not in love with dak find another team" :D

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He’s just a big Dak Homer. He was a hater when Romo was here. lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Nothing wrong with critiquing this team when it doesn't play well, but there is a difference between being a fan who supports but critiques as well, than the constant daily Negative Nancy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He’s just a big Dak Homer. He was a hater when Romo was here. lol
Romo went Hollywood from Day 1. He didn't care how badly that looked or how he came off. He even implied that if his career ended without any playoff success, he would be happy with that. That guy accepted losing, and you loved him for it.

Brax

Reaction score
Then stop watching. Stop posting in here on game days as well. Stop being a Negative Nancy trying to ruin the enjoyment on this site for others just because you are a daily miserable old wart. Go get some help or do something else to help you quell that anger and constant negativity. It is not healthy.
I’m happy and enjoy watching games , you’re the one with anger issues and the homer mind disease. Funny how your hatred and rants on TR were ok and continue still yet Dak is great. Grow up and take the tin foil hat off and seek help.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We’re waiting Name those big games he’s won, you know divisional round, CCG or SB
The same ones that your man-crush Romo won, yet you worship Romo to this day. At least Dak has time to prove you wrong. When he does, do not jump on Dak's bandwagon. Stay the H off.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’m happy and enjoy watching games , you’re the one with anger issues and the homer mind disease. Funny how your hatred and rants on TR were ok and continue still yet Dak is great. Grow up and take the tin foil hat off and seek help.
59 year old man still hating. It's that Romo crush that's destroying you. Romo retired 7 seasons ago. Way past time to move on and support.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Romo went Hollywood from Day 1. He didn't care how badly that looked or how he came off. He even implied that if his career ended without any playoff success, he would be happy with that. That guy accepted losing, and you loved him for it.
No, I was a critic of Romo .

Point is you were a negative nancy and hater then. But you expect everyone to hop on Daks wagon cause you are. Pretty childish stuff.

Im all for you singing your own tune. And will defend your right to do so, But attacking others who don’t sing same tune. I will not stand for.

Brax

Reaction score
The same ones that your man-crush Romo won, yet you worship Romo to this day. At least Dak has time to prove you wrong. When he does, do not jump on Dak's bandwagon. Stay the H off.
There you go again spewing lies, that the way with you. Somehow me saying Daks no different from TR in the previous post makes me a Romo lover. You need reading comprehension help as well as anger delusion help. You missed the piont (you usually do) Dak has accomplished nothing more yet you hated Romo and love Dak for the same reasons. Your a troll it’s the only explanation. Go watch some football with a copy of football for idiot’s so you can learn something.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, I was a critic of Romo .

Point is you were a negative nancy and hater then. But you expect everyone to hop on Daks wagon cause you are. Pretty childish stuff.

Im all for you singing your own tune. And will defend your right to do so, But attacking others who don’t sing same tune. I will not stand for.
Your opinion matters not, especially since you don't support this QB and this team. You probably despise Micah Parsons by now for calling out you Dak haters. Micah is right.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with critiquing this team when it doesn't play well, but there is a difference between being a fan who supports but critiques as well, than the constant daily Negative Nancy.
Fans are allowed to conduct themselves however they choose. As long as it’s within the rules.

Attacking other fans cause they don’t agree is not within the rules.

Don’t go too far AC or you’ll get your thread shut down.

Have fun. Have your pep rally for Dak without hating on others, Rise above or drown in it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There you go again spewing lies, that the way with you. Somehow me saying Daks no different from TR in the previous post makes me a Romo lover. You need reading comprehension help as well as anger delusion help. You missed the piont (you usually do) Dak has accomplished nothing more yet you hated Romo and love Dak for the same reasons. Your a troll it’s the only explanation. Go watch some football with a copy of football for idiot’s so you can learn something.
Stop watching or following this team since in your warped mind they haven't won anything. Go be negative elsewhere.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
'Nuff Said...

:starspin: GO COWBOYS! :starspin:

i love my cowboys i love my QB....dont care what anyone thinks....proudly where the HOMER lable....i do feel sad

for the negative Nancy's...but they file it under being realistic...fan=fanatic...so i am Cowboy fan

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Your opinion matters not, especially since you don't support this QB and this team. You probably despise Micah Parsons by now for calling out you Dak haters. Micah is right.
Apparently you don’t grasp supporting the sum without being a Homer of every player.

Kinda like supporting your country without supporting its leadership and all of their policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.