News: Cowboys Fans Get What They Wished For – Can’t Handle It

cern

Reaction score
It’s just my calling to a higher good.
definitely a cry for help. they are only windmills, don Quixote, not giants. dismount your beloved rocinante, put aside your lance, and join the real world.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Once again there is ZERO reason to have to stick to this so called "system" of basically eliminating free agency as a source of players. You make good strategic moves when you need to in both the draft and free agency. I think they're scared of botching another free agent signing so they have focused their efforts on the draft.

MeAgain

Reaction score
Eliminate the cap, how nice would that be?
Not eliminate it but double it!!! Make it so teams have twice the money. Then make it so they can have 100 players on the team. Double the NFL without adding any teams. This will give teams a viable second team unit that can compete. As viewers our level of entertainment will not dwindle if a star player goes down . Win for all involved!!!

Big_D

Reaction score
Once again there is ZERO reason to have to stick to this so called "system" of basically eliminating free agency as a source of players. You make good strategic moves when you need to in both the draft and free agency. I think they're scared of botching another free agent signing so they have focused their efforts on the draft.

It's a necessary tool. The good teams utilize it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Instead of learning from their mistakes, they quit. I'm not sure they understand even now why Brandon Carr was a stupid signing.

ondaedg

Reaction score
Instead of learning from their mistakes, they quit. I'm not sure they understand even now why Brandon Carr was a stupid signing.

Exactly. They have zero faith in their ability to swim in free agency so they decided they'll stick to their Nick Saban plan.