Cowboys Favorites To Acquire WR Stefon Diggs If He Leaves Bills

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
If Buffalo decides to move on from the Pro Bowl receiver before next season, the Cowboys are the betting favorite to land him.

Timm Hamm
1-24-24

Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl wideout Stefon Diggs had a down season by his standards and also had a big drop in the playoff game against the Chiefs. Even with a subpar regular season, Diggs registered 107 catches for 1,183 yards and eight scores.

The Bills, like the Cowboys, have not found the postseason success they thought they would, and speculation is that Buffalo could move on from Diggs in the offseason. If they do, Dallas is the favorite per Bovada to land Diggs to play alongside his brother, corner Trevon.

The Cowboys come in at +200 as Diggs' next team if he departs Buffalo. The Giants are second at +400, followed by seven other teams tied at +950 including Baltimore, Kansas City and San Francisco.

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...stefon-diggs-trade-trevon-diggs-buffalo-bills

stefon-diggs.jpg
This dude won't be in our price range.
Get real....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’d be nice but they really need to beef up the middle of the team.
The running game needs fixed. If that does not get fixed first, the receivers still won't be able to get separation.

I don't think the team needs another high priced vet to catch footballs when the running game is not working. A cool rookie receiver is the better option. But, then again, I don't think like JJ does. Maybe I should...

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
LOL....Can you Digg iiiiiiittttttttt!!!!!! Too many other concerns to get him and his contract....unless you getting rid of CD. Don't see how you can afford both of them with the holes in the defense and at OL and RB.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Dump Cooks and promote Tolbert. Saves money and he's ready to be a #3 receiver
Cooks at 10 million next season is a massive bargain. Diggs ain't signing for anything close to that. OBJ got 15 mil. Diggs will likely command closer to 20.

If the team is going to spend FA money, it definitely needs to be at other positions.

Mannix

Reaction score
NO THANKS....on the decline!!! And no thanks to Cooks....NOT a difference maker...but in fairness to him, what good is a deep threat when your QB can NEVER hit him on the long throws???

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Buffalo decides to move on from the Pro Bowl receiver before next season, the Cowboys are the betting favorite to land him.

Timm Hamm
1-24-24

Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl wideout Stefon Diggs had a down season by his standards and also had a big drop in the playoff game against the Chiefs. Even with a subpar regular season, Diggs registered 107 catches for 1,183 yards and eight scores.

The Bills, like the Cowboys, have not found the postseason success they thought they would, and speculation is that Buffalo could move on from Diggs in the offseason. If they do, Dallas is the favorite per Bovada to land Diggs to play alongside his brother, corner Trevon.

The Cowboys come in at +200 as Diggs' next team if he departs Buffalo. The Giants are second at +400, followed by seven other teams tied at +950 including Baltimore, Kansas City and San Francisco.

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...stefon-diggs-trade-trevon-diggs-buffalo-bills

stefon-diggs.jpg
This is only a speculation post, never mind! :facepalm:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The running game needs fixed. If that does not get fixed first, the receivers still won't be able to get separation.

I don't think the team needs another high priced vet to catch footballs when the running game is not working. A cool rookie receiver is the better option. But, then again, I don't think like JJ does. Maybe I should...
That’s what I mean by strengthening the middle of the team. OC, OG, DT, LB and RB.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Not seeing how this moves the needle. Dak has all the weapons he needs other than a real running back. We don't need another receiver that doesn't get the ball, especially a high priced one.

Big_D

Reaction score
This makes no sense considering the lines weren't very good, they couldn't run the ball and have no legit LBs. But sure.. why not?