Cowboys Favorites To Acquire WR Stefon Diggs If He Leaves Bills

Mr_437

Reaction score
Don't want Diggs. Not a Dak apologists, but having to deal with Stefon n CeeDee would gold for networks trying to stir up drama.

The top reason I don't want Diggs in Dallas is the draft that loaded with top end WRs. I actually want 2 WRs from this draft. McCarthy's offense doesn't run worth a crap, so let's chunk the ball around the yard to multiple good WRs n TE.

bigE79

Reaction score
If Buffalo decides to move on from the Pro Bowl receiver before next season, the Cowboys are the betting favorite to land him.

Timm Hamm
1-24-24

Buffalo Bills Pro Bowl wideout Stefon Diggs had a down season by his standards and also had a big drop in the playoff game against the Chiefs. Even with a subpar regular season, Diggs registered 107 catches for 1,183 yards and eight scores.

The Bills, like the Cowboys, have not found the postseason success they thought they would, and speculation is that Buffalo could move on from Diggs in the offseason. If they do, Dallas is the favorite per Bovada to land Diggs to play alongside his brother, corner Trevon.

The Cowboys come in at +200 as Diggs' next team if he departs Buffalo. The Giants are second at +400, followed by seven other teams tied at +950 including Baltimore, Kansas City and San Francisco.

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...stefon-diggs-trade-trevon-diggs-buffalo-bills

stefon-diggs.jpg
Add him to the list of players linked to Dallas that never happens.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The running game needs fixed. If that does not get fixed first, the receivers still won't be able to get separation.

I don't think the team needs another high priced vet to catch footballs when the running game is not working. A cool rookie receiver is the better option. But, then again, I don't think like JJ does. Maybe I should...

I'd love us to build our run game as well.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s what I mean by strengthening the middle of the team. OC, OG, DT, LB and RB.
Watching all the playoff teams so far, those players are strong looking compared to our team. I think the Cowboys want to play fast instead of physical like the playoff teams are. They don't impose their will on other teams...week azz scared.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
It really is amazing to me how so many fans want the team to do better but literally turn their noses up at every single potential upgrade. Too expensive! Talks too much! Wears a hat the wrong way! Has an Instagram!! Isn't in the prime of his career on a rookie contract with an all pro resume!!!

Meanwhile we play Jalen Tolbert

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jettison Michael Gallup.

CeeDee Lamb - Stefon Diggs - Brandin Cooks - Jake Ferguson

Excellent quartet.
I would call that the best group of receivers in the game ...

and I have very little confidence it will happen.

Not even sure it should if it kept us from improving other areas. We need to invest in O-Linemen and getting tougher in the middle of the defense. Not having a hardnosed inside LB was a problem in my mind.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol another receiver, it would sell jerseys. So Jerry will probably do it

visionary

Reaction score
Hate this idea
Only thing worse than paying one Diggs is paying 2