Twitter: Cowboys fined for OTA violation

chagus

Reaction score
8 Games would be better but I’ll take 6 games. Would save about $6M on the cap. Might trigger a contract clause voiding the whole contract.

Throw in a suspension for Lawrence and Jaylon for kicks and grins :)

Are you even a fan? You literally have a recipe to sabotage the coming season. That's all kinds of wrong, dude.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I dont know man. It looks like this team has a lot of comradery, focus and dedication. They are in it together. Seems to me the most likely culprit is an outside entity who cried "cheating".
I was tongue in cheek about Jaylon earlier, but yes indeed, it was probably Mara

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I dont know man. It looks like this team has a lot of comradery, focus and dedication. They are in it together. Seems to me the most likely culprit is an outside entity who cried "cheating".
It was tape.
No question.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I give Steve Buscemi face!
Steve-Buscemi-Rob-Snow-Creative-Poster.jpg

MikeB80

Reaction score
One of my super faves.
Dude can do no wrong in my book.

I love the guy too.

I watched trees lounge the other night for the first time I think since the 90s....David Chase copied Buscemi's directing in the driving scene early in the movie for the Tony Soprano shots in the suv for the sopranos opening titles. Worked perfectly.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I love the guy too.

I watched trees lounge the other night for the first time I think since the 90s....David Chase copied Buscemi's directing in the driving scene early in the movie for the Tony Soprano shots in the suv for the sopranos opening titles. Worked perfectly.
Fantastic.

Mr_437

Reaction score
This the best thing McCarthy has done so far, cheating is a encouraging sign this team is headed in the right direction.

:flagwave: