Cowboys Firefox theme

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639172 said:
lol nope, firefox 3 has everything changed in its format for 3. but ill have it done by tomorrow.

note: im not familiar with macs, so im sorry if this wont be compatible for macs, lol that will teach all of u mac users that macs ****;)

haha, stupid MAC people

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
How about TO being interviewed by Deion? LOL

You gotta have Witten running helmetless!

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639172 said:
lol nope, firefox 3 has everything changed in its format for 3. but ill have it done by tomorrow.

note: im not familiar with macs, so im sorry if this wont be compatible for macs, lol that will teach all of u mac users that macs ****;)

Lame. I was looking forward to this until I read the above.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;2639218 said:
Lame. I was looking forward to this until I read the above.

Dont worry ill find out the proper format for mac and will make it compatible.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
heres a note on the theme:

i think u have to sign up to download the theme because its in experiemental stage, i guess until enough people have downloaded it. again another firefox headache.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639072 said:
im creating it right now. but gonna take a little break from the actual graphics for a few mins. but im wondering who everybody would like to see on the toolbar part of the theme?

player infront of a mirrors effect dallas cowboys. will be adding some other visual effects too. but wondering who everybody would like to see.

Awesome news!!!!

dallasfan4evr

Reaction score
This is great!!! Was hoping someone would eventually create a new theme. Hopefully everything stays compatible when Firefox rols out another upated version..

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639442 said:
Ok heres my first attempt. actually like my 4th. firefox 3 has some limitations on size. and ill be working with this. so i decided to issue this as a basic.

so enjoy this while i work some other things to edit this firefox code.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10746

Not bad, I'm noticing some bugs with the text. I don't know much about this so excuse me if I don't have the technical terms but basically some of the text is transparent with my add on's by more important in the "install add on" pop up box it looks as if two sets of text are showing through making it hard to read.

Brilliant for your first try. I look forward to the updates!

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2639162 said:
what's firefox? is that like a webbrowser?

Yeah, the best browser there is..... who really uses ie anymore?

only those who don't know any better

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639172 said:

Aw, screw the mackies anyway... :D

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2639162 said:
what's firefox? is that like a webbrowser?
Yeah.

I don't think you'll be able to use it though. It doesn't work with AOL. :(

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639442 said:
Ok heres my first attempt. actually like my 4th. firefox 3 has some limitations on size. and ill be working with this. so i decided to issue this as a basic.

so enjoy this while i work some other things to edit this firefox code.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10746

I REALLY like it, LM... in particular, I like that you stayed away from the helmet logo, I think that one looks cheesy...

I think I'd like it a little more if you could set up the pulldown menus on the toolbar in midnight blue, with white fonts...

Know that at this point, I'm using your theme on my Firefox... unless there's a glitch in the program, I do believe I'm the first one to download it (it shows zero download on that page)... that might not be right, though, because it's still showing zero downloads...

Again, excellent work... I like the colors, and I don't know how to say this exactly, it's got "clean lines"...

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
silverbear;2639705 said:
I REALLY like it, LM... in particular, I like that you stayed away from the helmet logo, I think that one looks cheesy...

I think I'd like it a little more if you could set up the pulldown menus on the toolbar in midnight blue, with white fonts...

Know that at this point, I'm using your theme on my Firefox... unless there's a glitch in the program, I do believe I'm the first one to download it (it shows zero download on that page)... that might not be right, though, because it's still showing zero downloads...

Again, excellent work... I like the colors, and I don't know how to say this exactly, it's got "clean lines"...

thanks for the words. yeah the download number is wrong. i posted this on the 5 cowboy forms i visit. i think its because its still experimental status. who knows.

and ill be adding more, aswell as fixing that bug with the download bar.

thanks to everybody for the comments. if u see any bugs please let me know.