Cowboys Firefox theme

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
im creating it right now. but gonna take a little break from the actual graphics for a few mins. but im wondering who everybody would like to see on the toolbar part of the theme?

player infront of a mirrors effect dallas cowboys. will be adding some other visual effects too. but wondering who everybody would like to see.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
this is great news !! i would hope that you had some old cowboys
(meredith, lilly) ......
but thanks no matter who you use i have been waiting for a cowboys theme
for firefox since the old theme didnt work with the new firefox

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639072 said:
im creating it right now. but gonna take a little break from the actual graphics for a few mins. but im wondering who everybody would like to see on the toolbar part of the theme?

player infront of a mirrors effect dallas cowboys. will be adding some other visual effects too. but wondering who everybody would like to see.
I hereby :bow: to you today and give you my thanks.

Tom Landry, Roger Staubach would be my two favorite choices. But I will be happy with just about anyone.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Felix. You might could do something with all three backs, Jones, Barber, and Choice.

Bigg's scary face is always good to use and who doesn't like our young, new DB's Scandrick and Jenkins?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
ive been over pics i have and ones i see on the web, and ill be making more versions. oldschool, newschool, ect. but i think ratliff and his signature roar would look awsome.

note: tose of u who seen my work know i only use pictures of clear quality. if u have any pictures of oldschool players(staubach, randy white, lilly) please send them to me so i could make a classic style.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639105 said:
ive been over pics i have and ones i see on the web, and ill be making more versions. oldschool, newschool, ect. but i think ratliff and his signature roar would look awsome.
I'll take it.

Big D

Reaction score
Perhaps these:

trophies.jpg

or these:

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v521/Wickedryda420/rings.jpg

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639072 said:

D-Ware or J. Witten also YOU DA MAN!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
haha, i just noticed something. u guys were lookig for one compatible with firefox 3. i just scrapped the other one, and gonna start with this one. apparently this one if more complex. go figure.

SDogo

Reaction score
LatinMind;2639158 said:
haha, i just noticed something. u guys were lookig for one compatible with firefox 3. i just scrapped the other one, and gonna start with this one. apparently this one if more complex. go figure.

We had to make it difficult...well actually firefox did but either way your efforts are appreciated more then you know. This theme is actually in high demand not just on this board.

SDogo

Reaction score
iRoot4Losers;2639162 said:
what's firefox? is that like a webbrowser?

The only bestest web browser:p:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2639167 said:
Finished yet? ;)

lol nope, firefox 3 has everything changed in its format for 3. but ill have it done by tomorrow.

note: im not familiar with macs, so im sorry if this wont be compatible for macs, lol that will teach all of u mac users that macs ****;)