Cowboys Firefox theme

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Nice work as always LM. I also checked out your webpage. Very nice work on it also.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2639740 said:
Nice work as always LM. I also checked out your webpage. Very nice work on it also.

Thanks, on every Cowboys forum ive been i read complaints about no skin for the new firefox. Ive been wanting to do it for awhile, but i'm a IE guy. So i downloaded firefox and got familiar with it before i started to mess with its code.

To those who say that IE is trash, i dont think it is. I've never had any problems with it. Both browsers have its faults. Firefox's biggest issue is its lack of technical support.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LatinMind;2639768 said:
Thanks, on every Cowboys forum ive been i read complaints about no skin for the new firefox. Ive been wanting to do it for awhile, but i'm a IE guy. So i downloaded firefox and got familiar with it before i started to mess with its code.

To those who say that IE is trash, i dont think it is. I've never had any problems with it. Both browsers have its faults. Firefox's biggest issue is its lack of technical support.

I just prefer ff. Too me it handles tabs much better. Once I found the IE add on for ff I had no use for IE except for updates.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2639772 said:
I just prefer ff. Too me it handles tabs much better. Once I found the IE add on for ff I had no use for IE except for updates.

yeah, i saw that. that IE add on made me actually want to try firefox out

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2639772 said:

Just curious, what's the big difference in how the two handles tabs and what makes you like the way IE handles it better. I just really got into firefox about 6 months ago and was debating installing that add on but could not really tell what I was missing.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I liked the use of Texas Stadium as the "home" button on the old one. Perhaps the new stadium, after it's completed (or the artist's sketch of it until a completed pic is available), could be the "Home" in the new one you are doing.

My suggestions for the current players would be Ware, Ratliff or Romo

For the classic one, you gotta have Staubach in there. The "triplets" from the early 90's deserve some face time too.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639787 said:
yeah, i saw that. that IE add on made me actually want to try firefox out

Wow Latin. Firefox has been my staple for years. Once you try it you'll never go back. :D I also use Mozilla's Thunderbird mail client which, IMO, is much better than any Microsoft product.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2639854 said:
Wow Latin. Firefox has been my staple for years. Once you try it you'll never go back. :D I also use Mozilla's Thunderbird mail client which, IMO, is much better than any Microsoft product.

I used FF for a year then switched back to IE7. FF is a resource hog, and it took a full minute for my homepage to load. IE7 doesn't have as many bells and whistles, but it's faster (for me, at least).

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2639854 said:

I use outlook, not outlook express, because it has a better spam filter.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
LatinMind;2639917 said:
:puke:

chrome is just one big mess

bbgun;2639929 said:
I used FF for a year then switched back to IE7. FF is a resource hog, and it took a full minute for my homepage to load. IE7 doesn't have as many bells and whistles, but it's faster (for me, at least).

Exactly why I dont use FF, Chrome is way faster for me than both IE and FF.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;2639929 said:

I'm always upgrading to the latest/greatest PC every couple of years so I never notice. The whole taking your pc apart & putting it back with newer parts things is fun to me. FF loads much faster than IE7 or 8 at least on my PC.

I tried Chrome and they have a ways to go yet before they reach the level of FF. The FF add-ons are numerous.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
thanks LM......i like it and will keep checking for updates and changes